Full responsibility for establishing and maintaining database standards within Information Systems and throughout administrative and academic areas. Design and maintain database structures across a campus network to support business and academic needs. Tasks of managing a comprehensive set of databases include: the business design, the technical design, development, integration, implementation, modification, support, and security. Responsible for upgrading and establishing production status for all databases. Work closely with senior level management and all areas of Information Systems to ensure that database standards are being met throughout the entire administrative and academic areas Responsible for the security and contingency planning for all institutional data.
• Create and maintain administrative and academic databases and integrate with application systems, hardware and software platforms, and campus network.
• Meet with Programming Service staff to identify data elements, data relationships, table structures, access criteria, integration issues with other databases, and utilization and performance criteria.
• Work with Programming Services, Operations Management, and Network Management to coordinate plans, target dates, and synergy with technology platforms.
• Work with program teams to perform data analysis based on business needs, current environment, and projected changes.
• Develop prototypes for users and Information Systems functions to determine the completeness of the design.
• Work with database vendors to service needs, keep pace with latest technology, and review alternative solutions.
• Conduct training sessions to augment vendor specific classes as it applies to new database needs for Information Systems staff and users.
• Lead database design and implementation for new application development projects.
• Review application production database enhancement requests.
• Accountable for quality, timeliness, and completeness of database functionality in application systems as defined by project plans.
• Develop and ensure compliance with security procedures for monitoring and controlling access to institutional databases.
• Monitor database usage and implement improvements needed to increase operational performance and optimize disk space utilization.
• Develop, maintain, publish, and disseminate (as appropriate) the database configurations and data elements dictionaries.
• Provide guidance and training to Information Systems staff and users on how to access database information efficiently and effectively, on how to perform data queries, and on how to create reports.
• Coordinate and monitor database access techniques as they become available.
• Ensure database integrity using controls and auditing procedures as appropriate.
• Prepare and maintain a database contingency plan.
• Responsible for all departmental databases that have been designated institutional data.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Associate Vice President of Information Systems.
Under the direct supervision of the Associate Vice President of Information Systems.
Supervise Database Administrator and staff as assigned for database administration functions.
In-depth knowledge of administrative and academic systems, systems development life cycle methodologies, business entities/relationships, and a full understanding of business issues associated with Information Systems. Minimum five years of Cobol Programming required. Proficient in Visual Basic and other languages required. Must have complete understanding of typical administrative and academic databases, and full understanding of database normalization techniques.
23 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1132 pour ce travail
Hi,. I have gone through the brief details mentioned on the job. I have done multiple jobs with Database Administration, Database Development, Oracle, Oracle Database, SQL which are the skills required to get this job Plus
Hi, I'm Oracle DBA. I administrated and managed many large and small databases. Looking forward to work with you. Regards
Hi, You can check my reviews, and I have rich experience with DB administration, design and other things related to Database. No problem at all. Can I have a chat? Thank you.
Respected Sir, Greetings of the Day ! I am Udal Bharti. I have 9+ years of competitive experience in web application development using .net and SQL server. I have 7+ years of experience in Database development & Plus
I have approximately twelve years of experience in Database Administration, Data Analysis, Process Software Development, Workflow Management, Software development/design. Directly Support Oracle India for their project Plus
I have worked in COBOL and DB2 systems for over 7 [login to view URL] I am programming in Java and Python. I am from Chennai. I can work about 2 to three hours per day using remote like Anydesk. I am also a Sun Java Certi Plus
I am an Oracle production DBA with experience also in administration of MySQL and MSSQL databases (on premise and on Cloud) High availability setups like RAC, Dataguard and other Oracle products like ASM, RMAN, Cloudc Plus
Hi, I am certificated Oracle DBA with 10 years of experience in deployment, development and administration of Oracle database with FS, ASM and RAC. Backup and recovery, cloning, patching, upgradation, migration on prem Plus
Hi, I have a more than twenty years experience in application with certification. I am also trainer. As attached CV and experiences.
Hi , Hope you are doing great. I am submitting the proposal in a hope that you will trust on me weather I am new on this platform. I am working as a oracle DBA from last 11 years and can do all the tasks you mention Plus
More than Eighteen years of experience as an Oracle Database Administrator. Worked as an Oracle DBA in Oracle Oracle 8.x, 9.x, Oracle 10G, Oracle 11G, Oracle 12c. Worked on different OS.
i professionally working in different organization both the production and development Environment did so many projects Certified of OCP 10g , 11g , 12c and OCE 11g R2 6+ Experience projects configuration of Data wa Plus
Excellence in cross-platform migration, installation, maintenance, upgrade, block corruption recovery, RMAN, cloning, patching, shell & batch scripting including other Oracle Application DBA skills. Since you require s Plus
Hi there! I'd like to apply for the Oracle DBA Freelance position. Many Certifications and many years on the field allow me to say that I am really good. Please take a look at my LinkedIn profile. https://www.linkedin. Plus
Hello There. How are you doing?. I have read the description, I have great experience doing similar jobs related to these skills Database Administration, Database Development, Oracle, Oracle Database, SQL. Please start Plus
Hi, I’d like to be considered for your position. I’m a strategic professional with a strong background in computer skills. For 11 years I’ve worked in as Oracle Database Administrator, Unix/Linux, MS Office, and so Plus
Experience & Skill Set:- ----------------------------------- This is Bhaskara Rao Chinnamurthy, having 9 year of IT experience into --Oracle Database Administration (9i,10g,11g,12c,18c). --Oracle Performance Tuning (wi Plus
How are you. I have full experience of 7+ year with iPhone, Android app and Back end, Admin Panel development. I have built many android and iPhone apps with Android, Swift, React Native, Node js, Express, React js, PH Plus
Hello,sir. I have read your post and noticed that you were looking for someone who can do your job - 'Senior Oracle DBA' I can show you my work history, if you want. I am a professional web and software developer and Plus
Hello! I read your description and I am very interested in your project. I am sure that I can do this. I have rich experience with database management and development. Especially have rich experience with ORACLE. Conta Plus