1. The person required good working knowledge in Oracle 10g/ 11g.
2. The support person required to do the task by ON CALL and call can expect any time between 10:30 AM - 6:30 PM(Indian Time).
3. The exact task cannot say right now but mostly similar to creating table, tuning database, view, sql related query, make report, data extraction etc.
4. Payment method strictly follow freelancer milestone method.
5. Payment is categorized depends upon the response time from the support person.
6. If the support person can start task within 10 minute - USD 30/Hour
within 1 hour - USD 20/Hour
within 2 hour - USD 10/Hour
7. Support person can start task either through team viewer or by instruction through phone.
8. Please bid only experts those who can response with the above response time.
28 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 598 $ pour ce travail
Hi, I am currently working as a senior production Oracle DBA (8i - 11g) and Linux system admin, for the last 10 years. I will try to respond as fast as I can, if I get the bid. Regards, George
I am Oracle certified DBA for versions 10g and 11g. I am also Oracle RAC certified DBA with more than 15 years of IT experience. I am RedHat Certified Engineer(RHCE) and Solaris certified administrator as well.
Hi,I am interested in this opening.I can support the call from 10.30 am - 6.30 pm(IST).I do have 15yrs experience in Oracle and its product. Please let me know the suitability. -Thanks
I am on Oracle Certified Professional with over 7 Years of experience in Oracle and more than 1 Year exprience in Oracle 11g. I have provided support to some of organisations in US and UK.
i am experienced in oracle 10g database with oracle developer 10g suite (forms+reports). Agree : "within 2 hour - USD 10/Hour" i am ready to work within 10:30 AM - 6:30 PM.