I needed a functional document management tree developed in Oracle APEX.
1. The screen shall have 2 regions
a. Treeview region on left
b. Details region on right
2. The document management tree shall work similar to a windows explorer tree including functionality like :
a. Add Sub Folder / Add Document via Right click menu (on folder)
b. Rename/ Delete Folder via Right click menu (on folder)
c. Drag and Drop folders and documents from one node to another
3. It should display folders / sub folders and documents list from the database (details of the tables shall be provided).
4. When user clicks (left click) on a folder or document, the details of that folder/document (name, date created, description etc.) to be displayed in another region.
a. When user clicks on another doc/folder only the details region shall be refreshed, not the tree region.
5. Provide functionality to expand/collapse on each folder and Expand All / Collapse All.
6. It should be based on the Oracle APEX (Ver 4.2.x) tree control. No third party control to be used.
7. The code shall be developed on my Oracle APEX instance (will provide credentials)
I need this ASAP so only people who have prior experience in Oracle APEX Tree control please respond.