old ios game objective-c to convert in current Swift
Paiement à la livraison
**We are looking for an experienced iOS developer to convert an older iOS game (year 2013) written with Xcode in Objective-C (cocos2D) to the current Swift language. The app needs to be compatible with iPad 9th generation and above.**
* The game consists of one main menu and 5 mini-games to choose from, each with just one stage and simple interactions such as tapping and swiping.
* Good experience in iOS app development using Swift
* Proficiency in Objective-C to Swift conversion
* Ability to work with existing source code and refactor it to Swift
* This is just a beta version and we only need to install it on an iPad for testing. No specific features or functionalities need to be added or modified in the app (there are some bugs, but we don't care for now). Future work could be available for that in order to develop the final version of the game.
* The application's authorship will remain with the client
*the source code will be delivered to the client
* The freelancer must commit to converting the app and making it ready to test on an iPad within 7 days of delivery.
**If you have the required skills and experience, please submit your proposal.**
Nº du projet : #37227919
À propos du projet
Hey, I believe that I can convert this iPad game from ObjC to Swift in 5 days for $200 total to be run on iPad 9th gen. For start, I would like to see code base. I guess that code is fairly simple, but I should defin Plus
13 freelances font une offre moyenne de 313 € pour ce travail
Greetings Dear Client, Welcome to my profile, Home to Professional and Quality services with 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. I'm a Certified & Experienced Expert in the respective project requirements. Dear Clie Plus