I need to build NodeJS webservice, who writes files wihtin Cassandra DB. The delivery should be packed as stand alone project ([login to view URL] is supposed to be delivered, linux environment).
It should contain standard MVC patern, using express framework.
1) Static web page (no registration, no navigation, no styles) where from the flow starts. That html page should contain only file upload option. Once the file is selected, upoad starts in a background and “file upload” html control is replaced with spinner. Before file upload is started, the user should choose – text file or image file
When text file selected: before saving into the DB it should be checked whether the file is a text file → all possible formats are to be accepted – txt, doc, docx, pdf-but text, html, etc. If the file is not a text file – proper response code and error message to be returned.
When image file is selected – check for known image type files. If no image file, proper error message to be returned.
Acceptable upload file size – to be 8 MB by default, but config setting within the NodeJS app to be prepared and validation to be performed against that property.
2) Each record should have timestamp – date of creation and Timestamp – update/modify date
3)The response should contain document ID, created into Cassandra DB
4) Everything should a Rest JSON services architecture.
5) Get file entry point to be designed – header of the response should contain enough information so the consumer of the service knows what file is coming.
Non functional requirements:
o NodeJS code to be well documented, so people with very beginners level to be able to read the code and potentially build a new entry point for Rest Service
• Tar-ball with the NodeJS well documented code
• Any configuration files if needed
• A document who describes the services routes/entry points
9 freelance font une offre moyenne de €213 pour ce travail
Hello, I worked in Java/J2EE technologies for 16+ years and working in Hadoop/Bigdata techs for last few years which covered Spring MVC, Springboot, sturts, Hibernate, JPA, Spark, Core/Streaming/ML, Kafka, Cassandra, Plus
Hi, I have good experience in REST web services development on Node.JS . I developed REST API using MongoDB & CassandraDB . As i reviewed your requirement it's looking good to me and i would like to discuss further wi Plus
Dear sir! Thanks for your posting job! I am a 8+ years experienced senior web developer who has been focusing on Web development. Specially I developed Restful api with Node.js similar with Laravel MVC framework. Al Plus
Hi there, I am really interested in this requirements, would you please come on the chat to discuss on the char? Thanks
Hi, Hope you are doing great. I will develop the Restfull Webservice for files upload into Cassandra DB. Kindly check: nodejs work: [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] Plus
Hello Sir, I am a full stack developer from Poland. I have gone through the details you have provided and would be pleased to work on this with you to deliver the results that you have expected and I am experien Plus
Hi, Don’t worry as I have 1 review only :) I am highly interested to get this job done. Let’s make it from the start to finish. Do you really care about code? Let make this app enterprise one with best coding sta Plus