THIS PROJECT IS FOR MERN Full-Stack Developers
PLEASE READ THE REQUIREMENT THOROUGHLY. DON'T BID IF YOU ARE NOT EXPERIENCED
Develop an eCommerce shopping application that should allow product listing and selling by a single vendor and API integration with a dropshipping provider. It must allow both manual upload of product details and as well as an automated listing of product information by fetching details using dropshipping API.
The overall solution must be based on the MERN stack. The front-end to be developed using Bootstrap with React JS (with Redux), the middle-tier must be entirely REST-based APIs implementation to be developed using nodejs. The database to be used is MongoDB.
The entire application must be developed keeping in mind application security, performance, and ease of future scaling requirements. Although not limited to it, the high-level requirements are summarized below.
• Token Based Authentication using JWT
• Authentication – Standard user name (email) and password
• Oauth2 Authentication – Login using Facebook, Google
Authorisation and User Roles:
There will be four user roles in this application and will have different functional requirements.
• Administrator – User management, listing categories and various security related administration.
• Moderator – Approve listings by the seller, monitor transaction (buy, sell), view search keywords, Troubleshoot issues and be able to monitor security related statistics.
• Seller – List their products or items for selling
• Buyer – browse items and be able to buy items
High-Level Features and Functionalities
Note: As applicable the below functions are required to have Create, Delete, Disable, Enable, Edit options.
• Detailed statistics and reports (Sales, Users)
• Users and User groups management
• Roles and Permissions management
• Multiple levels of administrative access
• Product Categories management
• Product Attributes management
• Coupon management
• Loyalty programs (Points Earnings system for customers and vendors)
• Location based currency Management
• SEO Management
• Multiple languages, currencies, taxes
• Comments and reviews
• Multiple payment methods
• Database backup / restore Option
• Logging and Monitoring
• Vendor account balance, sales reports, and statistics
• Built-in import / export tool
• Product editing
• Product Creation forms
• Coupon Management
Moderator / Support:
• Product approval system
• Advanced order management system
• Act on behalf of a vendor
• Order email notifications
• Return merchandise authorization
• Contact Us form
• Self-Managed Profile
• Password Change, Profile Details etc, 2FA
• Purchase Orders Dashboard and Tracking
• Location based currency
• Contact-Us form
• Abandoned Shopping Cart Email
• Informational/FAQ pages for customers
• Terms and conditions
• Return / Cancellation policy
• Shipping methods
• Simple and Advanced search options
- The application must be free from all known security vulnerabilities. Secure coding best practices must be followed to avoid any future re-work.
- Must ensure that coding security practices are followed for nodejs, react and standard application security practices (Details/Guidelines will be provided later)
- Two Factor Authentication (2FA) using Google Authenticator
- Google re-CAPTCHA to be used for vast majority of the forms which are prone to bot-attacks.
- Use Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) for graphics
- Implement Infinite Scroll And Image Lazy Loading In React
Dropshipping API Integration
- Automatic fetching of product information from the dropship provider
- Must provide documentation with step by step guide to setup, configure and deploy the application.
- Must setup the application and database once the project in complete on the live environment
- 10 – 25% Flexibility to accommodate any new features or functionality on an agreed pricing.
10 freelances font une offre moyenne de 54200 ₹ pour ce travail
I can start immediately. Hello, Greeting!!! Hope you are doing well. just read your job description and we can do perfectly in a given deadline. We have +5 years of experience in this field. We believe in Quality work Plus
Hello Hiring Manager, I read your job descriptions carefully, I am very interesting in your job of MERN Full-Stack Developer to build an eCommerce application. I have the enough experience and good project done with g Plus
Hey, Full Stack Web developer with 7+ years of working experience in ,Node.js,Express JS,React.js I can design/develop Woo-commerce, square/ Joomla, WordPress, and Shopify sites from scratch, Customization of theme, Plus
Hi There, How are you? We have read the Job Description and understand that you need a Single-Vendor E-Commerce Website using MERN with Dropshipping Integration and the privilege of the Admin Panel. We can handle and Plus
Hello Dear, I hope you are very well. I have gone through your project details and have a experience of 7+ years in the same field. So I think this project match with my skill perfectly. I have completed more than enou Plus
Hello, Hope you are doing good! ✔️I have seen the job post that you are looking for a MERN Stack Developer. Meet me. I am a full stack and mean stack developer having 5+ years of experience in designing and developin Plus
Greetings, we understood your problem and we are MERN stack,React Native, Desktop Application developers and UI/UX designers who have recently started freelancing with good hands on mongodb, expressjs, reactjs, nodejs Plus
Hi there, I have previously worked on an Ecommerce with an admin and buyers interface. We have already implemented most of the functionality in Admin application you can have a look on it there :- https://admin-app Plus
Hello, I am a full-stack MERN developer. I have worked on the backend plus the frontend in my 3 years of experience. IN Frontend I have practical knowledge of React, Redux, Hooks, HTML, CSS, Material UI IN Backend I Plus