library management in NodeJs
Budget ₹600-1500 INR
1. Write software that reads the CSV data (of books, magazines, and authors) given on
the next page.
2. Print out all books and magazines (on either console UI) with all their details (with a
meaningful output format).
3. Find a book or magazine by its ISBN.
4. Find all books and magazines by their authors’ email.
5. Print out all books and magazines with all their details sorted by title. This sort
should be done for books and magazines together.
6. Add a book and a magazine to the data structure of your software and export it to a
new CSV file.
7. Write Unit tests for one or more methods.
8. Implement an interactive UI for one or more of the main tasks mentioned above.
1. Write a program that takes the position of a Knight as an input on an 8x8
2. Given the position of the Knight, find all the possible places where the Knight can
move. You can assume that there are no pieces of the opposite color and hence no
1. Create a UI for this program which takes Knights current position as input via mouse
click on the chessboard.
6 freelances font une offre moyenne de 1075 ₹ pour ce travail
I can build library management in node.js Let me know more about it I am a freelancer with having 6 years of experience. I've gone through your project. I have read your requirements completely and. I am very much sure Plus
I'm currently working as a software Engineer at Wai Technologies. These days I'm working on a project called raaghu react which is an open-source React-based front-end design system leveraging micro-frontend capabiliti Plus