We have developed a web application for use in restaurants that shows a list of the workers available during a specific time and the jobs that need to be done during that time. The "shift leader" drags and drops workers onto positions to make the assignments. Workers can then log-in to the software and see their assignments prior to arriving at work.
Overview of software architecture:
* Google's Firestore database holds all data needed for the application
* Web UI written in Angular 7 is used by users to read or make changes to shift information. It also supports writing sensitive employees reviews which can be accessed by some user roles and not others
* Server script reads data from a separate software system that manages employee schedules and shows who is working when and copies the data into Firestore to be viewed by our users. Server script runs on Nodejs and is triggered by a chron job running every 15 minutes.
* All project source code is in a private Github repository
* We have a Cloud9 IDE that may make it easier for a developer to review the project without a complicated IDE setup on their end
* Changes will need to be made on live production environment without disrupting current paying customers, we don't have a dev / sandbox environment available for testing.
The original developer is not available and we received a notice from Firebase: "Your Realtime Database has insecure rules
We've detected the following issue(s) with your security rules: any user can read your entire database
Without strong security rules, anyone who has the address of your database can read / write to it, leaving your data vulnerable to attackers stealing, modifying, or deleting data as well as creating costly operations."
We do not allow un-authenticated access to the application or database so there is some security, however would like to get bids for someone to review the configuration and create more robust security rules for data access that would be based on Roles. Admins can access all customer's data, employees of one restaurant would not have access to data from another restaurant.
* Note that the software is being used by live paying customers and we do not have a development / sandbox environment to play in so we need to be careful that this project does not interrupt current customers
* review current nodejs server script and understand how it writes data into the Firestore database
* review Angular application and understand how it reads and writes data into the Firestore database
* Without changing Firestore, document the rules to be implemented that will allow the node scripts and Angular application to have the access they need while restricting assess by role.
* After reviewing proposed changes, add security rules to Firestore to constrain users to access only the data they need based on their user role which is defined in the firestore data
Hi, Nice to meet you. I'm a senior Web and Mobile developer who has matered Angular2,4~10/ React/ Vue /Firebase/Google Clude Platform etc with 5+ years experiences in this field. I have read your description and I am Plus
18 freelances font une offre moyenne de 225 $ pour ce travail
Hello, Firebase Expert here, According to project description firebase security rules are missing and its open for all the users to read /write data. I can help you to setup firebase security rules for you realtime dat Plus
Hello, I read your proposal carefully, and suggest as follow link for you [login to view URL] Let me try to help you Evgeniy
Hello, how are you? I hope you are doing well and your family are safe from the COVID-19. I am Grisha from Armenia and i actullay have deep knowkedge and rich experience of MEAN stack. I can provide you good quality of Plus
Dear Jan F. I have read your project and recognized your requirements. I had also carried out successfully such this project before now. I am a angular frontend stack developer and have 8+ years development experience Plus
Hi there, I am familiar with google cloud firebase and firebase rules over 7 + years. I can do this task very easily and quickly. lets chat to start now. Thank you. Da.
Hi there, I am an expert Node.js developer with more than two years of experience. I have experience in Firebase and other Google Cloud Platform products. I have developed and deployed sensitive and mission critical A Plus
Dear, Warm Greetings! As per the initial inference of your project, I perceived that you are looking to design your Restaurant Solution. My success lies in my prompt, professional and personal attention I strive to g Plus
Hello, I have gone through all the requirements stated and have understood well the key specifications asked by you.I will write your firestore rules in given time interval. I will give our best to utilize our cor Plus
Dear, Client. I 'm very skilled and experienced Firebase and FireStore developer. Angular app and Web security are perfect to me. I 'm very interested in and cofident with this project. Could we meet and discuss the de Plus
I have read your project description carefully and I am interested in your project. I am an Angular expert and have developed Angular sites, android, ios application with nodejs, angular, ionic, firebase and JAVA stack Plus
Dear Manager! I read your job posting carefully and it sounds like you need an expert in Angular + Node.js + FireBase store. I have 3+ years of hands-on experience in developing websites using Angular. I would describe Plus
Hello! I read over your security problem and role management of different users. I understood fully what you mean. looking forward to meet you.
** Experience of 6+ years ** Hello Employer, Greetings!! Hope you are doing great, Thanks for posting the job post, I know you have many proposal to look through so I will make it quick for you. I would like to kee Plus
⭐⭐Hello. I have keen eye on ionic and angular js (6,7,8,9,10) and node [login to view URL] framework is my main skill and I have rich experience of 5 years in this field. React js && javscript framework:Angular js and Vue j Plus
Angular/Firestore expert hello. I checked your details and understand your point. I cam make security rules depending on user roles. Please drop message me to start proejct now. Thank you.
Hi dear Understood the requirements and everything is clear. so I can start work soon. WIll wait for your reply. Thank you for reading. Regards
Hello Dear Client, I hope you're doing well! I have just read your proposal regarding Angular Firebase Development & got really excited to offer my services as a full-stack angular & firebase developer. Just for a qui Plus