I am looking for a specialist who can help me rebuild 3 simple ZigBee topologies using OMNeT++ (Maybe MiXim framework, too) ASAP. I am not a pro at this, so maybe I will need your guidance.
The goal is to have 3 separate folders for each ZigBee topology - star, tree and mesh. So I could manually do a reasearch on each one of them.
The network must work in EU 2.4 GHz frequency band. Info about topologies (added visuals in attachments):
- Star topology must have 1 network coordinator, 2 routers and at least 5 end nodes.
- Tree topology must have 1 coordinator, 4 routers and 5 end nodes.
- Mesh topology must have 1 coordinator, 5 routers and 1 end nodes.
Every connection between the nodes must be WIRELESS.
The aim for this work is to compare each topology through investigation of:
- end-to-end delay,
- packet loss rate,
- traffic sent and traffic received depending on the topology,
- energy consumption in each topology for transmit and receive mode.
2 freelances font une offre moyenne de 320 € pour ce travail
Hi, I'm an Electrical Engineer expert in Omnet++. I can help you with this project. I have worked in similar projects before. Let me a message to discuss more details. Thanks.
hi, this is Nasir Mehmood. I am a software engineer and have more than 20 years of development experience in embedded systems, database design, web design, graphics, and mobile applications. i have extensive knowledge Plus