Your organization has purchased 2 new processing facilities that will be connected via a WAN serial connection. They would like the IT Department to configure the network devices and hosts with the:
1) create a network with the following hardware and configurations in Packet Tracer
- 2 Routers connected via a serial connection. Host name on routers : (Example:
- 2 Switches per router (Switches are connected via an Ethernet cable on each side, 1 switch is connected to the router).
- 3 Servers off of 1 switch (You select the switch to use for these services). Servers should provide the following services (DHCP, DNS, Email, Web services). Create a domain name that is appropriate for your network and use it for the website and email addresses. Your home page of the website should have group members names represented on the home page. The title of the website should be "Group Project - Module 6 Website".
- 5 Hosts per Switch (PCs) - Total of 20 PCs in topology
2) Logical Addressing:
- Incorporate the following IPv4 private addressing scheme on the LANs
- LAN on left - [login to view URL] /24
- LAN on right - [login to view URL] /16
Incorporate the following public addressing scheme between the routers (Serial connection)
- WAN connection between routers - [login to view URL] /30
3) Content that should be addressed in your presentation:
- Explain your addressing scheme (Private on the 2 LANs, Public between the routers on the serial connection). You should address the following - Default Gateways, Subnet Masks, hosts per network provided based on the addressing scheme.
- Physical connections: Describe your usage of serial and Ethernet cables. With Ethernet, discuss the difference between crossover and straight-though cables.
- Server configurations: In detail, explain how you setup DHCP, DNS, Email, and Web services. Discuss the difference between DHCP allocated IPv4 addresses for hosts and static addresses for servers (All host PCs should have an IPv4 address via DHCP). Discuss the usage of the ip helper-address command used due to there only being 1 DHCP server for both LANs.
- Discuss the usage of static routing for connectivity between the LANs (Static routing configured on routers)
- Perform the following tasks on your network and explain each in detail:
- IPCONFIG /ALL - Discuss Addressing of hosts, both IPv4 and MAC Addresses
- Ping - Confirm connectivity on both sides of the LAN
- DHCP address allocation (select DHCP on a PC so I can see a live address allocation on both LANs). One side should utilize the DHCP Relay Agent.
- DNS functionality - Access the web server from both LANs via the domain name.
- Email services - Successfully transmit emails from both LANs. There should only be 1 email server that services both LANs
- Router configuration: Do a show run on the router and discuss your addressing and the DHCP Relay agent (ip helper-address). Host name should be set on the router as one of the group members last names.
21 freelances font une offre moyenne de 59 $ pour ce travail
Hi, I have read your project description and would like to offer my services. I am a certified network consultant having nine years of experience in network and system administration. I am proficient working with such Plus
Hi there, I have an excellent experience in networking/Linux/windows/vpn. please just ping me on freelancer chat to have a short discussion on your project and have it done very quickly. below is a brief on my experi Plus
Hi... I am an IT Professional and engaged in network related work in a reputed bank for 10 years. I have CCNA and CCNP certification and have sound knowledge about subneting, VLSM,vlan, trunk, switching and IP routing Plus
Hello Dear, I am an Expert Network Engineer and I am working as Expert Network Engineer at a Multinational ISP. I have great hands-on experience for more than 15 years in various network technologies. I have Cisco C Plus
Hello Dear, I am an Expert Network Engineer and I am working as Expert Network Engineer at an IMPORTANT COMPANY. I have great hands-on experience for more than 4 years in various network technologies. I have Cisco C Plus
I am a network/cyber-security professional with over 20 years of experience. I have worked for companies such as Cisco, Dell, Sonicwall, Lancope, Fortinet, Palo Alto Networks and many more. I have done tasks from confi Plus
Hi I'm currently working in isp as a core engineer having good knowledge about switching routing LAN WAN VLAN and WiFi solution VM DNS server DHCP server domains and Active Directory please open chat for more considera Plus
Hi, I have 13 years of work experiencie as network administrator engineer, configuring network devices (switches, routers, firewalls, call manager, WLC, Access Points, videoconference station), designing and implementi Plus
Hello there, I am a CCNA/CCNP trainer and professional network & security expert having more than 12 years’ experience of working with multiple organizations like Bank, NGO, ISP and vendors. Following are the benchmar Plus
Hello, I have experience and expertise as Network & System Administrator, also I am a certified engineer form Cisco in VOIP, Routing Switching & Security. I am also familiar with wireless and security configuration. I Plus
Hello there, as I had a master degree in computer networks i can garentee that i had several project like these, feel free to contact me if you need more assistance! I'm availble right now you can DM me
Quite straightforward. I am an experienced network engineer as well as instructor for over 10 years. Ping me if you want your project be completed ASAP.
I have the necessary experience to design, implement and re-engineer Cisco issues. Solid knowledge in static and dynamic routing. Solid knowledge in Switching 6 years of experience in Networking, service provider, en Plus
Hi there, I would be available for this project as i have a 4 years of isp experience working i can easily handle and document this task. I would like to thank you in this regard and will be looking forward to meetin Plus
Hi , At this very moment i have your network at my packet tracer (everthing its working Ping,dns, web ...). I can show you by zoom . I will not writte anything , but i can explain it by detail at the zoomm metting Plus
I have 12 Years of hands-on Experience in Networking. All types of routing and switching. You will be satisfied with my work.