Security Expert using access control firmware (Firewalls) to control access and prevent external attacks that can degrade or imperil performance.
• Experience using IPS (Intrusion Prevention System) to identify intrusion sites or high risk locations. Ability to create exceptions so that acceptable access is not denied.
• Ability to architect VPN tunnels that are practical and secure.
• Experience in Packet Capture Analysis to improve network performance, identify intruder sites, improve overall security, and eliminate access to unauthorized sites.
• Ability to architect a fabric (LAN) infrastructure that supports the performance criteria of the underlining applications and services being provided. Needs to have experience in designing environments with minimal or no single points of failure while reducing the high cost of redundancy.
• Ability to architect a (WAN) infrastructure that supports the performance criteria of the underlining applications. Needs to have experience in designing environments with minimal or no single points of failure while reducing the high cost of redundancy.
• Traffic Engineering experience (QoS) so that the network can be constantly tuned to optimize performance and security. Ability to establish (Class and Quality) of service to meet the needs of the enterprise
• Structured Cabling Engineering so that maintenance, growth, and recovery of networks designed prior to building, the adhoc build method does not work. Management of networks is difficult if not impossible to do if the physical design is not well thought-out and maintained.
• Route Management is critical when dealing with remote users using the internet to access their VD. Understanding and monitoring of routes can have a dramatic impact on performance.
• Experience in managing DNS is essential for maintaining access to the network and for D/R.
12 freelance font une offre moyenne de $48 pour ce travail
I am an IT professional having 15 years of experience. I am an IT Architect working for HCL Technologies . My Previous Companies are TCS , CTS , Wipro and HP. I Passed 28 Technical Exams and Achieved 30 Technical Certi Plus
Hello There, I am Hiren Bhuva a Certified Ethical Hacker from USA. I am Professional penetration tester and Security researcher. I am expert in Exploit and Vulnerability finding and resolving them. Also, I have many Plus
Hello I am system and network administrator, with more then 7 years of experience. During that period I have installed, administrate and maintain a large amount of various servers, such as Web Server (Apache, Plus
Hi, I'm a technical nerd .IT is my passion and my life. I have also some IT degrees like (Cisco CCNA , and all the Microsoft degrees ) . I have a huge experience in as a support for multinational companies. My goals ar Plus
Qualified and certified on Network security. Experience on Network security Have handled complex and large Network projects
Hello! I have 4 years experience in network technologies. A network and security engineer with the necessary drive and determination needed to resolve complex networking, security issues. Possessing effective skills an Plus