Need networking expert
Compete the following steps to prepare to produce the ICT architecture design:
1. Obtain, from the appropriate person, the client’s business specifications and business requirements
2. Identify the type of ICT network and network specifications required by reviewing the specifications and requirements. Record (Write) these specifications.
3. Consult with the key stakeholders to identify, and record (write), their requirements
4. Assess the business problems, opportunities and objectives, and confirm these details with the appropriate person. Record (write) the assessed and confirmed problems, opportunities and objectives.
5. Evaluate the client specifications against the current accepted industry practices. Record (write)this evaluation.
Perform the following steps to produce the preliminary ICT network architecture design, using site design software and hardware and adapting technologies to the specified technical solutions, as required:
6. Ascertain and record the technical requirements, including the hardware, software and network elements, according to the specifications
7. Select the software solutions the best suit the business platform. Note the software solution selected.
8. As a preface to the architecture blueprint, and applying your design concepts to the business solutions, develop the preliminary physical network diagrams – show diagram
9. Produce a technical report on the possible impact of the network design on the business requirements
Complete the following steps to use forecast demands to evaluate the preliminary design and the likely performance:
10. Use current and future demand requirements to predict and record the forecast traffic demands, and the impact on the network design
11. Use the expected performance parameters to benchmark the design. Record (write) the benchmarks.
12. Review the design’s likely performance profile. Record this review.
13. Determine the costs involved, with a range of supplier products. Document these costs.
14. Produce an evaluation report on the predicted performance and the costs of the network architecture design, addressing the business specifications and recommendations
Perform the following steps to finalize the network design and to obtain approval:
15. Review the benchmarks, requirements and the final design proposed. Record (Write) this review.
16. Determine, and document, the support and the training requirements that are needed
17. Contact the possible vendors to obtain the latest technical specifications and pricing
18. In a technical report, document the network design, making recommendations and offering optimum design solution, and present the documentation to the appropriate person for approval
19. Obtain feedback from the client, analyze it and make any required proposal adjustments. Record the feedback obtained and, if needed, provide the adjusted proposal.
20. Obtain sign off on the final business solution. Provide evidence of the sign off.
4 freelances font une offre moyenne de 6850 ₹ pour ce travail
I am a Cisco expert with an experience up to 12 years as a senior network engineer in an enterprise level campus as a full-time senior network engineer, and in afternoon as a part-time Cisco instructor, which make fro Plus
Update: Chat window not working: I could provide you the Business Case The need the design the configs for an IPv6 implementation for a Multisite network on IPv6 and OSPFv3, thats a future proof network. I have data/ Plus
Network Specialist -FREELANCE, LAN/WAN, WiFi-Cisco, Aruba, HP, Fortinet, UniFi, Ruckus, IPTV, IPVS, Security, Infrastructure Consultant, Design, Implement [login to view URL]
With my deep understanding of networking concepts and 8+ years of hands-on experience, I assure to deliver the project neat and tidy.