We are looking for an MSP Service Desk Manager to oversee and direct the day-to-day activities of our Information Technology (IT) Team, ensure that systems, services, and infrastructure work reliably and securely. The MSP Service Desk Manager will lead a team to implement networks and servers, respond to user help desk requests, and monitor system stability and performance. They will provide guidance and leadership to the IT Team and its technicians, and also directly support end users by handling escalations, resolving user issues, and monitoring the performance of business-critical systems to prevent delays and outages and quickly resolve ongoing issues.
- 5 or more years of related experience in a technical IT support position and/or related training or certification and/or Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing teams of 5 or more.
- Recent experience working for an MSP is preferred.
- Must be very organized, methodical, and be able to multi-task.
- Great interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Excellent phone and customer service skills.
- Must be able to handle stress well in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience installing, troubleshooting, and maintaining the following:
- All versions of Microsoft Windows (Desktop and Server)
- Mac OSX experience (not required but is a plus)
- Active Directory
- Group Policy Objects
- Desktop and server hardware
- Microsoft Office 365
- Experience with RMM and PSAs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Autotask Service Desk & Ticket Triaging
- Full lifecycle service ticket management (end to end, customer service, communication, purchasing, expenses, follow up, QA, customer surveys, logistics and coordination of resources, escalations)
- Dispatch of remote and onsite field technicians
- Responsible for all client service, including customer satisfaction, soliciting client feedback and maintaining regular/systematic communication with clients
- Manage and resolve all client complaints and design system to handle these complaints satisfactorily
- Responsible for maintaining and creating new measuring/reporting for all operations functions
- Uncover and remedy any and all process problems and update within IT Glue
- Responsible for all technical leadership including keeping current with client requirements, following technical/security trends and best practices, spearheading product development, and measuring/reporting on all the above
- Oversee the dispatch process of service requests to fully utilize technical resources of all levels (Level I, II, and III)
- Ensure every technician has a full day of work scheduled for them each day
- Evaluate client needs and expectations and set appropriate priorities for service work
- Ensure tickets are responded to within SLA with the goal of a first call resolution
- Act as point of contact for incoming service requests when needed
- Work with technicians to ensure ticket triaging (i.e. assigned resources, status, due dates, complete and appropriate documentation, etc.)
- Review completed tickets, and close tickets once reviewed
- Continually evaluate and help improve internal processes
- Ensure the team is delivering white-glove customer service based on client feedback
- Monitor service board and resources to ensure timely response to all service requests
- Ensure all client communication and service information is handled through the ticketing platform
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
6 freelances font une offre moyenne de 21 $ pour ce travail
doing this job is very much important to me and done sincerely that made me to do more and gain more
[login to view URL] please see my job profile. I have experience in job description provided by you.
Above project depending on number of computer and tickets, base on that decide the Project time line /base time line Need more details to understand the IT Setup and Need more details like resource.
I am 3 years Technical Diploma Computer Engineer and CCNA Certified with more than 10 Years [login to view URL] review my profile,you will find that I’m highly capable of performing this role.
Hi, I would like to express my Interest in MSP Service Desk Manager vacancy posted. I have 5+ years of of working as a Network Engineer and also work for a Managed service provider. The mentioned requirements will Plus
I am dedicated to the assembly and repair of pc, creation of web pages, solving common problems of technology. [login to view URL]