· As the first line of defence, Monitoring systems and validate alerts using an array of monitoring tools and
Network management tools.
· Day to Day activity involve troubleshooting of E1,T1,DS3,STM1 and Ethernet Links related to technologies like
· Fault diagnostics of alarms reported by REGI (Proactive alarm monitoring tool).
· Resolving complaints regarding link down, latency, link flapping of international customers.
· Restoration of customer Links in case of submarine cable faults and other outages.
· Handling transmission equipments like Turin(1600/2000), ECI-XDM1000/2000,CD-64/256.
· Having hands-on on Cross Connection Management, Loop testing, Performance Management for testing of
· Interaction With field engineers and foreign carriers(Verizon,COLT,LEVEL-3,Teliasonera,Liquid telecom)
For fault diagnose and resolution.
· Working on Network operation tools like REGI, REGP, Crammer, REPC.
· Co-ordination with international cable systems like TIC,SEA-ME-WE-3/4,IMEWE,TGNEA etc.
· Involved in Turin alarm clearance project.
· Working on Formula one (F1) Races Worldwide.
3 freelance font une offre moyenne de $648 pour ce travail
9 Years of experience in server installation and maintenance. 9 Years of experience in server installation and maintenance. 9 Years of experience in server installation and maintenance. Relevant Skills and Experience Plus