1. We have two DSL and a LTE WAN connections to the internet in our office.
2. pfSense should be installed in the office and on a VPS at a provider in the internet.
3. The psSense will in the VPS at the provider will have a static public IP.
4. All our WAN connections should be bonded.
5. Our internet traffic should be send through the bonded connection. This bonding should not only work as a load balancing per connection. The bonded brandwidth should be available and used e.g. for a single download data-connection.
6. For inbound traffic we need port-forwarding / reverse proxy. The VPS therefor will receive further static pubic IPs.