I need a user control similar to the MSN toolbar/menu (or the Microsoft Money 2005). I am not sure if this is one control (both menu and tool bar) or two separate controls. Take a look at attached image. I am interested at the title bar/menu/and toolbar (not at the address bar)
The first basic requirement is that there should be no visual separation between the title bar, the menu and the toolbar (or that this should be controled). The rest of the requirements are:
- ability to specify if the button is a pull down button (has default click but also extra option on the drop down area click)
- ability to specify if a button is menu button (no default click, menu displays everythime button is clicked)
- ability to include listbox in the toolbar section
- ability to include text field in the toolbar and menu section
- if the buttons dont fit within the tool bar, an option for a pull down should be displayed in right top corned of the toolbar (see screenshot or any msft program)
- toolbar is always docked to the menu (however if you think it should be two separate controls I would like to have the docking options)
- support tooltips
- support for icons in pull down menus (for both menu and toolbar)
- support for keyboard shortcuts
- ability to use on an MDI or SDI environment
- ability to specify different image or 3d effect when the user mouserovers the button
Nice to have but not required (let me know through PMB how much would be extra for them)
- ability to resize the tool bar section and change the buttons to fit the toolbar. The toolbar will have a maximum size and a minimum size (see MSN example). At the lowest height the buttons should display only text, at the highest both image and text
- support for flat buttons, and 3d buttons
- ability to specify the opacity of the pull down menu ( I would never want it transparent, but something like the first example on the attached file)
Please PMB me on what you think you would be using and if you are doing one or two controls. If you have any previous examples of work in the area please include them in the PMB
I require full source code with clear comments. Do not include any open source code/compnenet/library.
Additional Info (Added 12/11/2004 at 12:16 EST)...
Please do not post dummy bids that are very high because it confuses the other bidders and they in turn put very high bids. Send me PMB if you dont understand the requirements.
9 freelance font une offre moyenne de $70 pour ce travail
We wish to introduce iNavigators as an Information Technology arm of Rungta Enterprises, a multimillion-dollar conglomerate that was conceived with a singular charter to provide quality software solutions and to cater Plus
Dear Sir/Madam! We've examined the attachments and Your description attentively. Our company has been in programming and design sphere for years and has performed excellent results. Our experts are ready to handle Your Plus
Hi, we're ready to complete your project professionally, but we need to tell, that the price will be higher, than 100$. Please, contact us to discuss all the details and we'll find the best solution for you. Regards, V Plus
We can do both the jobs. We have talked to you through pmb for the ticket search app [login to view URL] contact us over the message board to discuss further. RJ Softwares is a reliable, established service provider that ha Plus
Hello, we can immediately make it, have many years of experience in .NET with VB.NET and C# and I guarantee a quality product
We've examined the attachments and Your description attentively. Our company has been in programming and design for years and has performed excellent results.
Experienced in toolbar/menu controls. Lowest prices and highest quality. Please see PMB for details.