We need a Web Conference/Meeting Application, which basically has the 3 following options:
1) Client Login
- User Logs in, is able to view the webcam of the Host (if a host is assigned at that time), listens to the Audio with the basic functionality.
- One Active Session per client.
- Able to view his schedule for the next few days.
- Chat with Host
2) Host Login
- When logged in, is able to view in parallel the webcams of all the assigned (can be multiple) Clients.
- Able to select a client to listen to its audio.
- Able to chat with multiple clients.
- Able to Shift the view from webcam to the computer screen (to demonstrate) so that all Clients (assigned to that host) are able to view the shared screen instead of webcam.
Prepare a Time Schedule as per which Clients will be assigned Host. (which is maintained on a web server)
Suspend/unsuspend a Client
A few more minor features addons may be required in relation to the Time Schedules. A detailed project outline is available.