Write a asp.net page in c# that will do the following in these steps:
* Step 1: Take the data copy/paste from a website, parse it into individual items and place into a grid (Step 2) [Example attached: [login to view URL]] -- a \"key\" (integer) will also be asked for so that it can group Step 4.
* Step 2: Display the grid of all the items and columns item name, quantity, ped amount as a float value, and the option to edit or delete each of those rows in the grid. It will look at a table called ExcludeList in an azure database and if the item name matches an item in the ExcludeList, it will auto-ignore/delete those rows. Ignored and deleted rows should be greyed out or italicized to indicate those will be skipped.
--- If you cannot setup your own azure database, you can stub the look up of ExcludeList with an array to match against and I can hook it up to the azure database later and populate that array to get the desired feature.
* Step 3: Will display the grid above with all the actions performed with out ability to delete/edit so that it can be finalized. Will also contain the sum of the amount at the bottom in bold so that it can match with my expectations.
* Step 4: All items - itemname, quantity, amount will be inserted into a table called HuntingSession with the key set in Step 1. The wizard will complete at this time.
UI Theme to be used: [login to view URL]
** Use Wizard with Progress
Copy of the theme will be provided (FOR ONLY THIS USE) so that you can write the appropriate code and I can merge your work with my master dashboard.
Please use your own version of azure or SQL. If this not possible, I will ATTEMPT to get you a development database in Azure.
* Timelines will be expected to be met. If you are going to post a competitive bid, be sure you can meet it.
* Spam proposals will be auto-ignored. The proposal should contain something meaningful about the project details to ensure it is being read.
12 freelances font une offre moyenne de 207 $ pour ce travail
Hi, I’ve had a good look at your project description and I’m very interested in providing a solution. I have 4+ hands on experience on developing quality web solutions as well as desktop standalone solutions. I u Plus
HI, I am a young enthusiastic IT Professional over 6 years of work experience in developing web based & desktop solutions as a software engineer. I have good command over Asp.Net, VB, C#, C++, SQL Server, JQuery, JavaS Plus
sir i am an expert of software and web development. i have already developed many web and windows applications and some are similar to your project . you can check my portfolios and my previous projects . so i can fini Plus
Dear Sir, Hope you are doing well, I have read your job description, I am willing to work with you. I have already done similar job and win 5 star rating with wonderful review. - I ll complete all of you Plus
I have gone through your requirement properly, I am clear most of the thing. Only having few questions. 1. You mentioned, take the data from website. So someone need to copy website data and paste it into our applic Plus
I do not have the Azure Database. You have to manage me one. I can do this job perfectly. though I have not azure I have sql in my pc Thank You Golam Rabbi
Hi, I am dot net webdeveloper having 5 year experience.I did read the project [login to view URL] to my understanding 1) Asp.net grid is needed with last row to insert new data and there datatypes are also menti Plus
Hi, I can provide you I have read your Job Description and I think I have the skills you are looking for. I have very good skills of .NET. I can make your work with full efficiency and fulfill our requirement wi Plus
Hi To complete the taks I would use ASP.NET MVC as the backend and KnockoutJS with the theme you pointed out. Ajax would be in use to check if any items exist in azure db. The save method would be done in ajax matte Plus