We seek the design of a Customized Intranet Reporting Solution. Project will be asp.net, Crystal 10 or 11, and MS SQL server. This project should use VB not C#.
Project overview: This project will allow users to choose pre-built reports using Crystal Reports 10 or 11. Users will choose report, and filter and sort criteria designated by each report. Each report will have to allow multiple criteria that can be applied. An Admin module will also need to be developed. This should store Admin data using XML. Navigation for site should be built using a predefined XML file. This project will need to be deployable onto several servers, at each of our sites.
• Developed using ASP.net
• Website navigation will allow users to choose a specific pre-built report.
• All reports will be developed internally by myself, and added to the project via the Admin module.
• Will need to allow user to run a report based on criteria specified from the Admin module.
• Reports should be displayed using asp.net’s Crystal viewer on the webpage.
• App must either apply SQL query to pre-built report, or app must pull query from pre-built report and use to build dataset to apply to report.
• Site must have login page.
• The Crystal reports will be developed and then must be able to be added to versions of the application running at multiple sites.
• A master list of report and criteria will need to be kept via some type of file or SQL database, and then exported into an XML file for use to build site navigation menu, and filter and sort criteria, as well as Group navigation, and reports that only certain users can run based on Admin module.
• A Key file will need to be created that contains all of the customers that have access to specific reports, that can be distributed with the application. This file should possibly be contained in a .DLL, for distribution.
• When user specifies a report to run, and specifies the criteria, the Crystal report should allow multiple export options: ie, PDF, Excel, Word, CSC, TXt, etc.
• Site should have a setup distribution app, that installs website on Windows server, using IIS.
• Site navigation should be simple, and easy to use
o Example: See screen shot attached.
• Site navigation should look like attached file.
• We should be able to modify code upon delivery of project, to implement our own logos and text. See attachment below.
• Please see attachments of design ideas that I have already worked on.
• Colors should also be duplicated.
• Reports will be created by me, I am a developer familiar with SQL server and Crystal. I will be creating the reports, and then using the Admin module to specify what criteria will be used for each report based on the SQL query used in the report.
o Example: if the report returns 6 fields, I want to be able to specify possibly all 6 fields to be able to be filtered by and sorted by, before the report is selected and ran.
• Will allow Admins to add/edit/delete user profiles, including usernames, passwords, allowing users to run specific reports as well as specify levels of reports, such as Financial, Marketing, Group Sales, etc.
• Module will also allow Admins to specify criteria used for each report.
o Example: Financial Report -> User would choose Date range, and 10 other criteria for this report.
o When defining each of the criteria for the report, the predefined criteria will also be based on the report, such as Dropdown, options boxes, text boxes, calendar controls. This predefined params will come from the Key file defined in the above section.
• Module will allow Admins to prebuild the navigation of the website based on User Logon to application
o Example: Joe User Log’s in, He has access to run Financial and Sales reports, but does not have access to run Marketing reports. So the Marketing Navigation link may be visible, but no reports will show under the area.
• Module will allow Admin to specify Data sources for specific MS SQL servers using SQL server authentication
o Example: In the [url removed, login to view] file or another config file:
Note: All source code must accompany this project for future in-house customization.
42 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 2215 $ pour ce travail
I have read your requirements and can do this no problem. i have worked with crystal reports senses version 8 and .NET senses beta 2. Let me earn your business.
Dear Sir, We thank you for the opportunity to bid on your [url removed, login to view] in [url removed, login to view] is a placeholder bid. Regards, Vijay Rao. SphereIDC.
Dear sir, Please check PMB for mroe details. Warm Regards, Nishit Patel (Business Development Executive), cyberThink InfoTech Pvt. Ltd. [An ISO Company]