I can provide further detail if required -- I have created a mock website in MS Publisher with 18 pages -- it won't necessairly have 18 pages when designed professionally as they can be consolidated.
• Portray a professional image
• Appear refined enough to represent an established but growing company in existence since 1992
• Provide current and potential clients sufficient information and updates to keep them coming back
• Any prospect (client or applicant) should be able to submit and e-mail or communicate following a simple link
• Should highlight our success stories
• We are a Minority Business Enterprise
• We provides global sourcing services in select areastraining
• We are a socially responsible company --- give back to the community
• We provide a cost effective alternate to on and off-shore outsourcing
What QSi means to us and what are we trying to establish with our clients:
• We have a proven successful model
By partnering with QSi ---client is on the way to success
• If you use our services, We will take you the greener pastures.
• We identify with the span of a bridge, our span represents professionalism, expertise and experience. It is a symbol that transcends racial, economic and financial boundaries.
• We bridge the gap that others leave behind
• We come to you, we put in the effort
• Connecting talent with opportunity
• QSi equals success, both for our clients and our team
• Our people are the key to both our clients and our success.
Audience (Some facts about our clients)
• Initial Target clients are in Financial (banking, insurance, trading etc) and Life Sciences (Pharmaceutical, Biotech) sectors
• Majority of existing and prospective client are Fortune 500 companies
• Mostly based in the quad-state area (NY, NJ, PA, CT) audience
• Our target is C-level executive, who can see both financial and intrinsic value in partnering with us -- Mostly Type A personalities
• Our clients are business and technology savvy
• Prefer white/off white/lt. gray background
• Our logo is four color design, therefore it should be placed strategically for establishing brand identity, (do not alter either proportions or the colors – this is our brand/identity)
• Our message needs to be clearly stated in the HOME top-third page
• Logo should be visibly placed on a plain background
• Should not have overwhelming graphics, only sufficient to make a point
• More business -like than a piece of artwork.
• All our marketing collateral will subsequently take cues from the web design to represent a singular focus and image. We will have the following:
o Mailers including single page letters, tri-folds
o Marketing giveaways including, pens, t-shirts, materials –
Some Comments on current website effort
• The content presents a DRAFT version – 95% of the content is required, however I may decide to fine tune and refine some sections.
• All 18 pages are only representative and can either be incorporated in the same section or we can split up to add pages to make it easier to be understood and read.
• We are willing to consider other design templates or replacement banner photographs and/or designs
• We would like page 2 to be incorporated creatively to reflect our core services
• Graphics included in this version are royalty free images downloaded from Microsoft Website and therefore can be used without any penalties for perjury
• We would like some sections to be easily updatable – need suggestions. For example:
o When we have new opportunities we should be able to post them
o When they are closed we should be able to remove them
o Same thing with active recruitment of candidates – active recruitment means that we have qualified candidates on our bench and we are looking to place them (or market them). Usually these are senior level people
o News section should also be easy to update. Generally I would like a ticker type running with the first line showing. We will be issuing a couple of press releases every month with success stories, initiatives etc.
• We would like to have a map showing our headquarters, our regional offices and also our affiliates
• We also want to add a contact us page where they can click on an email address and send us a mail with their question, resume, CV, business opportunity or whatever
• Target completion date
• Go live date