ASP.NET to build a custom Photo Upload Control for web site
I am in need of a developer or team of developers to accomplish the creation of an ASP.NET project that will contain a newly created custom upload control to be used through the website to collect uploaded files from customers.
** This project's deadline is June 8th, 2012. **
I will require unlimited back & forth revisions with the designer(s) on the layout ideas, & steps towards completion of the web page.
The website the upload control will help aid in the checkout process of selling two products. Both products are created from digital file(s) that are uploaded through the aforementioned upload control.
1. * Product 1 - Photo statuette varies in sizes from 5x7, 8x10, and 8x12.
2. * Product 2 - Little people magnet is the sizes of 4x6 or smaller.
* the sizes subject to change in the future
1. I am granted all rights & permissions to the entire project upon completion.
2. The web page must be developed using Visual Studio 2010 or higher and must use the [url removed, login to view] Namespace to upload these flat files into directory.
3. The ASP.NET's server side code (code-behind) MUST BE IN VB. (NOT C#)
4. The page must allow for a standard upload control ("Browse button"), and also have advanced options for more knowledgeable users who are smart enough to handle the ability to drag and drop the file from the end user's desktop in case the user chooses to upload the file that way instead. (like [url removed, login to view], or Google Drive, etc.)
4a. I would like the page to have some nice hint bubbles appear to help navigate the end user through each step. The end user would be able to turn off these hints at their own discretion once they get the hang of using the upload control.
5. The end user must see a nice progress bar that displays the status of each uploaded file in the queue (whether it is one file being uploaded or multiples)
6. The upload process MUST create a separate thumbnail of the image during the upload process. ([url removed, login to view])
7. Each day, the upload process would create a new directory to hold the files for this end user (i.e. 06-04-2012) and all the pictures that are uploaded would go into this directory. The contents would then be displayed using the thumbnail images created from step 6 (above).
8. The user can then select all files in the uploaded directory, or select one at a time and choose what type of product they would like to order. ([url removed, login to view])
Remember, the product names and sizes should all be able to be modified in the future.
The whole goal is to create an easy way for the user to upload the file(s) and then quickly choose which type of product he/she wants for each individual file, or by selecting multiple files and applying the same product selection, or by selecting all files and applying the same production selection.
A web page that is very intuitive is my number one goal with this project.
I want the user's experience to be minimal-to-no scrolling (given they have at least a maximized browser size on 1024 x 768 resolution)
In-case I have missed something, I would like to retain the ability to make adjustments as I see fit as the project progresses. I don't see this being too big of a thing to ask for, given how hard it is already to put the project into words. I hope that you understand in advance.
I hope that the attached picture gives you an idea of one dimension of the control. Several other photo websites use processes like these already (LifePics, etc.)
Finally, this project will be merged into the wrapping web site design being done independently by myself. I am hoping that this control will be simply dropped into the existing site when it is completed.
I hope to pick a winner within 24 hours so that they can begin.
Thanks in advance to everyone that consider this project!
12 freelance font une offre moyenne de $257 pour ce travail
Hands on experience with various database driven customized managed applications. Experience with Asp.Net, DevExpress, MVC, MVP, WCF, WPF, REST API, Ajax, Jquery & Razor design patterns. Experience with various technol Plus
Dear Sir\Ma'am , i was working in ajax and .net application since last 2 [url removed, login to view] i am very much comfortable in such kind of apps as well as dynamic controls of .net. i assure you if you'll give me chance to do this Plus
We are an IT organization; dealing with Software development since last 4+ years of our existence. We maintain absolute confidentiality. We had worked as result oriented professionals. Our objective is to give 100% s Plus