What I need or require:
There are two main objectives included in this project:
1. Create a script / program to load the data into the necessary database tables. Called “Database Program” (See section 2)
2. Create an application to allow Reviewers to remove or add usages in a given zone. Called “Reviewer’s Application” (See section 3)
Here is a list of general requirements (not detailed) describing the scope of the project. Those requirements are further explained and detailed in the next sections, explaining the work to be done.
1. This project consists of an application using 3 simple database tables with less than 10 columns each.
2. The tables are linked together by a simple key consisting of one column.
3. The project must include a way to load the initial data into those 3 tables from 3 files
4. (2 tables are straight from a file, the 3rd one requires little associations described later).
5. The application will allow the user to modify one of those 3 tables (the main table), the other ones being used as read only.
6. There will be 4 relatively simple windows involved in this solution.
7. There will be a maximum of 6 users simultaneously working, but each one on their own part of the data (one column of the main table will be used to separate the data).
8. The application must allow exporting the data to an external text file.
9. The application and the data will be in French (this only affects labels of the interface, but documentation and translation will be provided to the programmer so it does not implicate more work).
10. All documentation and comments provided by the programmer will be in English.
Specific expertise/background that I am seeking:
Knowledge of C# (.net) and MS SQL Server 2005
Timeframe for delivery:
Décerné à :
15 freelance font une offre moyenne de $315 pour ce travail
Hi, i have great expereince in C# ans Sql server i promise to finish this job in a weel maximum payment after job completion by escrow contact by pm for more information Regards Ahmed
Day 1 : Kick off meeting with client. Day 2: Prototype creation. Day 3: Review meeting on prototype. Day 3,4,5: Finishing the Devlopment. Day 6:Testing. Day 7 Bug fixing. Day 8 Final review with client.