We seek to integrate NOPCommerce [url removed, login to view] and MYOB V19 plus MYOB Retail Manager V11.
Basically want to automate a 2 way communication via ODBC on a client remote desktop with MYOB/Retail Manager for all Products (including stock), Customers, Website Sales Orders and online payments.
This should sync daily or hourly and keep the website product invetory up to date while passing new customers or update existing customers back to MYOB/Retail Manager.
This should sync orders and payments as open orders into MYOB/Retail Manager for process there to commit stock and payments to closed invoices.
• Automate Online Registrations, Orders & Payments data to MYOB/Retail manager
• Synchronise website data with MYOB for new or updating Products, customers/pricing levels
• Website User accounts are linked to their MYOB customer card ID's
• Website Orders are posted against the web users' MYOB customer card ID (using a prefix of WEB for new customers and new orders, so reporting can be tracked separately to physical store vs. online website).
• No data entry
• Flexibility to run sync at anytime of chooseing through website admin.
• Ensure accounting accuracy and data sync including an automated backup prior to changes being made.
• Product images will be manually updated in Website NOPCommerce Admin only. Product data entry will be MYOB/Retail Manager for all other data fields though.
• Cyclic two way updates for logic business flow, i.e. product entered into MYOB then sync'd with website, new customer signs up in website plus places order with payment then data goes back to MYOB to create/update customer and order with/without payment.
• Stock commits in MYOB and is then sync'd back to website for accurate product stock inventory.
Manual Export features also:
A. Download Website Product Data
- Product Codes, Description, Price, Category, Brand, and more...
B. Download Website Customer Details
- User ID's, Login, Password, First & Last Name, Address Details, Entry Date, and more...
C. Download Website Online Sales Orders
- Order Summary Data (Order #, Website Reference ID, User/Customer ID, Shipping Total, GST, Order Total, Order Date, and more...
- Order Payment Summary details (PayRefID, Payment Repsponse). Note: Depends on Payment Gateway provider used in your website.
- Includes all Product line items (Product ID, Product Name, Quantity, Sell Price, Product Options and more...)
MYOB Import Features:
A. Import Website Product Data as Items into MYOB
- Insert New Products
- Choose to Reject or Update existing Items
- Product fields mapped to MYOB Item fields
B. Import Website Customer Details
- Insert New Customers
- Choose to Reject or Update exitsting Customers
- Website User fields mapped to MYOB Card fields
C. Import Website Onliine Sales Orders
- Add or Reject Website Online Sale Orders
- Linked by Card ID's to identify Customer who Ordered
- Linked by Item ID's to identify Items Ordered
17 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 3491 $ pour ce travail
Hello Sir We have strong knowledge of developing Add-on Application with MYOB can provide you the previous reference work Please check your Inbox. Thanks
Hi Our team is a group of professional developers in e-commerce websites development. We can provide you one of best solution for e-commerce integration. thanks
Codeboss has experience with integrating MYOB ODBC with other applications and would be happy to assist you in this project. I have sent you a PM with more details.