Description: We are seeking a SQL developer with experience importing raw data into an API. We are needing to develop an automated import process of distributors’ and suppliers’ product and price list into our company software.
- Automate a download process of a number of TDL & CSV files.
- Design a field map between different values, categories between distributors which will correlate to fields in our company software.
- Feed the data into our company software’s API.
- Develop a reliable script/program which can be run on a daily schedule.
- Including logging and error-reporting to text file.
- Perform testing into training/testing copy of database before live deployment.
- Servers : Windows 2008 R2 x64
- Source Data Files : TDL & CSV
- File locations : Downloadable via HTTP/HTTPS/FTP (possibly authenticated)
- Company Software : Connectwise PSA
- Database Application : Microsoft SQL 2008 R2 x64.
- Programming language: .NET
Tenders must be submitted in writing. All questions or queries are welcome.
Tender Closing Date : 22nd April 2011.
Expected Project Completion Date : 2nd May 2011.
Décerné à :
32 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 1034 $ pour ce travail
We have developed Custom Data Porting service tools that performs import/export operation on a schedule set by the system. We can complete the task within the estimated time frame and provide an optimal solution.
Hi, we are ETNA Software, a firm that focuses on custom web applications and databases development. Please see the PM for more details. Thanks! -Paul