Deadline for this project is 4/23/2011, do not bid if you cannot deliver by then
Create an installer which uses a dialog to capture information from the user to set up an ASP.NET application on IIS 6 or IIS 7.
The installer will run from the directory of the ASP.NET application - no files need to be copied.
The installer will configure the following:
- Make sure IIS is installed
- Make sure .NET 4.0 framework is installed and configured to work with IIS
- Prompt for the website (based on existing websites configured in IIS)
- Create the IIS application from the current directory as a virtual directory of the website
- Prompt for SQL Server information
- Create a database if it does not exist (use the default data directories of the SQL Server)
- Create a SQL login that has access to the database
- Run a sql script that will populate the database with the schema.
- Update the connection string in [url removed, login to view] to use the database
The installer should use the .NET SQLClient and not assume that any SQL client utilities are installed.
The installer must support IIS 6 (Windows 2003/XP) and IIS 7 (Windows 2008/Vista/Win7)
Do not assume that IIS 6 compatibility is installed with IIS 7
3 freelance font une offre moyenne de $217 pour ce travail
We can create a setup package for that in 3 days to ensure installing required .net framework version , SQL client , IIS and populate the database