Xna based game engine for 3d sidescrolling games
I need programmer that have experience in developing some 3D game using xna game studio 4.0 that will work in PC (No Xbox / windows phone needed) to create a game engine (without UI) / simple 1 level game
1. 3D side-scrolling (check [url removed, login to view] for reference)
2. source code provided (commented well)
3. fairly level of project documentation, you will need to create the analysis & design document along the way.
4. working app using the engine (1 simple level with character walk and collision detection with another character)
5. No need to design, just use the basic primitive 3d model (cube, plane, etc), I need the animation handler though and I will provide simple character animation. The full design will be outsourced after this project finish.
6. support alpha map / opacity map and shadow.
If you interested, please PM' me with your sample work (Its better if you have xna based sample).