I am looking for an affordable team to build a custom DotNetNuke module for a site I will create. There are quite a few requirements and custom work to be done. Basically, I need somebody to create an entire module that will be able to process my website's functions and features.
The premise of the website is a trading card checklist service. People have tons of card sets, and never know how to organize them because there is no real source for checklists out there. Websites or magazines always have partial lists. Thus, retailers have a hard time sorting them out because there is no definitive source. Collectors alike have the same problem with sorting out their personal collections.
The goal of my site is to list every possible card set ever produced and to allow a place for retailers and collectors to come to as their preferred resource.
The following is a summary of the site functions I would be looking at:
- Card Checklists divided into 3 sections with sub categories. 1) Card Games 2) Licensed 3) Sports
- Checklist Database is completely searchable
- Users are able to save checklists into their profiles, and others are able to view one another's profiles, message one another, and sell (for a flat monthly fee they can enable through their account, they can upgrade to â€œProâ€ status and unlock a host of features). Statistics such as Card Count, Member since info., Unique card count, etc., are shown. There are fields users can fill out, ability to upload an avatar, and also a feedback system in the event that they buy or sell an item on my website. The feedback system will be similar to eBay's where buyer/sellers can leave each other feedback.
- Sell function is a service that will feature many management options sellers can check/view. For every sale made, my website makes commission (Minimum amount must be customizable by me). Sellers can log into Account, check new sales, check off shipped items, set functions such as shipping costs, set their payment options (PayPal preferred), etc.
- A fraud report system must be initialized. It is vital all sales history, etc. be completely stored in database so investigations can be instigated in the event somebody files one.
- Customers need to be billed every month for their services, and a system for overdue balances/account management must be conceptualized alongside an Email system that will allow me to send Newsletters, Notifications, and Overdue Balance Activity emails with a click of the button for all users who apply.
- For checklists used, collectors, retailers will be able to print â€œPrinter Friendlyâ€ editions that will be converted into a PDF (Adobe Acrobat) file on the fly if selected to be printed. Feature exclusive to Pro members.
- Admin panels are to have settings for functions, including a customer list, with easy access to view users with overdue balances (specifying duration of overdue balance), and history of sales transactions, history that need to be viewable.
- Sales charts of revenue, Member Registration charts, Seller Registration charts, etc. All charts must be viewable on a day to day, week to week, and month to month basis (comparing previous days, weeks, or months to others).
- I must be able to add a host of Custom fields to Categories, Sub Categories, Cards, and more. Admin Settings are to feature these options.
- Must be enabled to accept PayPal payments.
This is primarily the entirety of the site, however, please note that Admin Sections of the module, and every other page is to be tailored EXACTLY how we want it. We are currently creating conceptual Photoshop mock-ups for every Admin panel & page would look like, and also writing a â€œmini-guideâ€ detailing how we want things to work, and to be done that will guide the developer(s) to make sure we're both satisfied with the end result of the project.
No messy coding or bad jobs! This must conform with DotNetNuke's Skinning capabilities, and use CSS.
Serious bidders only. Must be affordable. Please also give a realistic development time. If you have no feedback, please do not bid. If you have questions, please post a message, and I'll get back to things immediately.