This project is for the development of a new dialog window used to map columns for an import file to Attributes. This window will be a pop-up window that is initiated from another window. The pop-up window will contain the following features: (please see attached document for more details)
• Allow users to select a txt or csv file name.
• Window will retrieve the first record from the import file and determine the delimiter used. Only “,” “|”, or TAB are acceptable. The delimiter being used will displayed in a list box.
• Window will split the first record by delimiter and display each field in a list box named “From File”.
• Window will retrieve all records from SQL table named PIESValidation and create a treeview using the fields named “field” and “PIESsegment”. The “PIESsegment” column is the parent for the field. This treeview will be displayed in a list box named “From SQL Table”.
• Window will contain a button that will allow a field from the “From File:” list box to be mapped to a field listed in the listbox named “From SQL Table”. This will be done by selecting a field for each listbox and then select a button named [MapFields]. When selected, the mapped fields will be displayed in listbox named “Mapped Fields” and the fields that were mapped will be highlighted in the “From File:” and “From SQL Table” list boxes. These fields cannot be mapped again unless removed from the “Mapped Fields” list box.
• Window will contain a button to allow a mapped field to be removed from the “Mapped Fields” list box. This will be done by selecting an entry from “Mapped Fields” list box and then select the [Remove] button. When selected, the entry will be removed from “Mapped Fields” list box and the highlighting will be removed for field removed in “From SQL Table”.” and “From File:” list boxes. This field can now be mapped again.
• Window will contain a [Save Configuration] button that will allow users to save the field mappings. When selected, the user will prompt to specify a configuration name. Next, a record will be written to SQL table named PIESConfigurationHeader and PIESConfigurationDetail. These tables will contain the mapping. If the configuration name already exists, user will be prompt with a warning message with [OK] and [CANCEL] buttons. If they select the [OK] button, then the record will be updated. If they select the [CANCEL] button nothing will be updated.
• Window will contain a [Open Configuration] button. When selected, a pop-up window will be displayed listing all the configuration names from table PIESConfigurationHeader in a listbox. If no configurations exists, display message “No Configuration files”. If one or more exists, the user will select one name from the list box and then select a button named [Open]. When selected, the window will perform the mapping based on the mapping saved for each column.
• Window will contain a [Finish] button. When selected, the window will create a datatable.
• Window will contain a [Cancel] button. When selected, the window will display a pop-up window with message “All changes will be lost, press [OK] to continue or [Cancel] to return”. There will be 2 buttons on this pop-up window [OK] and [CANCEL]. When [OK] is selected do nothing for now. When [CANCEL] is selected, just return to the window.
• Window will allow users to add transformations to mapped fields.
• Window will allow users to access the transformation maintenance window to add, change or delete transformations.
26 freelance font une offre moyenne de $194 pour ce travail
Hi, I can do this as per your requirements. Please contact me via PMB so that we can discuss it further. Thanks,
Hi,I have gone thorough your USD. Very neat and clean requirements. Please contact to have good quality work. About SQL- I think you are talking about SQL Server. Thanks!!
Not only to develop but also to assure quality of this project, i need 7 days. I'm MCSD since 2004. You can find my blog [login to view URL]