The project that I need includes:
1) A program that will extract information and provide basic actions for the PokerStars and Full Tilt clients in real time and provide API for getting the data and fire an action.
The API should be in C#, and the architecture should be discussed as a first milestone!
The information that should be extracted includes:
Hole Cards (the two cards dealt to me)
Board Cards (the cards that are dealt face up.. flop, turn, river)
Player names and their position at the table relative to the button.
The amount of the small and big blinds and antes and who is posting them (the actual as well in case blind exceeds the stack of the player at the blind position).
Starting stack sizes
Pot size before any action is taken.
The players' actions and amounts (check, bet, call, fold, raise, all-in).
If a new player comes to the table during a game, the starting stack size and new positions.
Notify methods for tracking changes
Notify method for "something went wrong": app frozen, unknown popup etc... (just examples, the program does not have to separate the errors, just notify about it)
Actions that the API should provide with the corresponding parameters:
start and close the clients
login and logout
start and close tableninja
parametering table ninja: number of tables, type of game etc
player actions: check, bet, call, fold, raise, all-in, auto fold, come back from sitout
2) The program should support multi tables, support minimized tables, and generally work on the memory level and not use the "getPixel" or OCR methods. (Note: this will not be used as poker bot).
3) The program may use table ninja for selecting the game and dealing with tables and for anything that makes development easier.
4) I will need the source code for the program.
5) Coherent documentation and short (2hours) skype Q/A session regarding the code and the implementation.
6) In case the project will be successful, we might extend it to more poker rooms. And potentially other application development as well.
Payout will be delivered when all be ready and demonstrated.