I need a desktop application developed (in any of the main programming platforms/languages EXCEPT for Java) that helps the users find expiring domains that meet certain criteria.
The software must be able to do the following:
1. Log into an auction website that offers expiring domains and grab the list of the currently available domain names. For now, it's only 1 service, but the program should be written so that additional services can be implemented easily.
2. Analyze the list of domains from step 1. The following information will be collected for each domain:
Yahoo Directory Listing
For this step, the program must support the use of multiple proxy servers with username/password support as well as scheduling feature to avoid being blocked by the Google/Yahoo/Alexa, etc...
3. The program should present a list of all domains grabbed together with the stats collected from step 2. Domains that do not have stats collected yet should also be displayed (perhaps greyed out or something like that).
4. (most important and most difficult part) - The program must be able to break down each domain name to individual words (ie. [url removed, login to view] will be broken down to "get"+"a"+"freelancer"). You should take into considerations that more often than not there will be multiple outcomes. When the program has a list of all possible word-combinations (the order of the words must be kept, so you shouldn't do actual combinations), it should enter them one by one into Google Adwords Keywords tool and grab the number of monthly searches for each. This all should be displayed on a 2nd tab similar to the one from the previous step. The total number of searches of all of these word-combinations should also be displayed in the table of step 3. Google keywords tool either requires login using a Google account or requires captcha. These should be set by the user in a settings panel.
5. The user must be able to run custom queries based on each property collected for the domains. (ie. at least page rank 4; or at least 2000 monthly searches etc...)
6. The program must have some kind of activation feature to prevent unauthorized distribution of the program. I'm open any ideas about this.
The program should be able to run in the background if possible.
If you have any questions about the project, just send me a PM. Also, if you want to bid outside of the displayed budget, just send me a PM.
7 freelance font une offre moyenne de $679 pour ce travail
Hello, This project sounds interesting and is matching with my skill-set. I would like to implement this project using a C# for front-end with a Perl or Python back-end for implementing the searches and dictionar Plus