VS2010 - Windows Forms C# Project
Desktop utility to manipulate images.
User specifies source and destination folder, then select images to be viewed, manipulated.
Operations to be performed ->
- make it simple to compare multiple images from the destination folder side by side (images can be shown in separate forms)
- allow user to manual extract areas of an image and save them
- allow user to trigger automatic selection and extraction of blobs in image
- specify automatic re-size and distort (stretch, skew) parameters for set of images
- apply simple filters (e.g. AForge)
- overlay one image on top of an existing image,
- allow user to rename all files in source folder stepwise.
There are several open source projects that can provide a framework for this or you can build your own.
As always, if all you can tell me is "I can do it" or similar, you have automatically disqualified yourself.
Deliverables - VS2010 project source