VS2010 - Windows Forms C# Project
Desktop utility to manipulate images.
User specifies source and destination folder, then select images to be viewed, manipulated.
Operations to be performed ->
- make it simple to compare multiple images from the destination folder side by side (images can be shown in separate forms)
- allow user to manual extract areas of an image and save them
- allow user to trigger automatic selection and extraction of blobs in image
- specify automatic re-size and distort (stretch, skew) parameters for set of images
- apply simple filters (e.g. AForge)
- overlay one image on top of an existing image,
- allow user to rename all files in source folder stepwise.
There are several open source projects that can provide a framework for this or you can build your own.
As always, if all you can tell me is "I can do it" or similar, you have automatically disqualified yourself.
Deliverables - VS2010 project source
14 freelance font une offre moyenne de $297 pour ce travail
I am an expert in C#, VB.NET, So I can do this for you with Quality and Performance. I have 9 years of experience in .Net and this project suits me very well. I complete my projects on or before time, my bid cost i Plus
Hi, I am interested in your project. I can start work on your project as soon as you provide me chance of working with you
Hello There, I am a Freelance Software Engineer with more than 5 years of experience in .NET and SQL Server related projects. I would like to work on this. Please kindly go through the PMB. Hope to hear from y Plus
I have a lot of experience with c# and I can build the application you need. Please check PMB for more info .
Hi, please check your pmb for my further detail. I'm serious person, my completion rate is 100%.
Dear Sir, I am interested in your project. Our Dedicated Team can handle project with your 100% satisfaction. Please check PM for discusion & our quality and reviews of previous work. We will offer... Weekly Progress R Plus
Hi! I've worked with [login to view URL] framework for almost 5 years, having built several commercial application for image processing and analysis basing on this framework as well. You can take a look at sample application by Plus