I want an automated betfair betting system based on some rules that will be developed later on. I want to create a prototype that will work and do some basic functionality.
I want the application to show the following:
1) Todays markets and give me the ability to mark each market for the program to monitor automatically from the start time.
2) I want to able to enter in a user name and password.
3) I want to be able to manually set the refresh time, the free api which is what this will be connecting to only allows 1 refresh per second.
4) I want the following fields on the home screen; bet amount, bet odds; bet ammount
5) I want it to log all results to a text file for later analysis
6) When the program refreshes the data, I'm interested in the following information: Is the race in play (if it's started), current back price of all runners, last traded price of all runners, current lay price of all runners. I want it to sort this results based on the lowest last traded price.
7) I will advise of some rules and what I want it to do with the results
Once a market has passed it's start time I want the system to start another process that shows me the data from #6 as there may be multiple markets it needs to "watch" at one time.
Basically, I want the system to trigger an automatic bet if the rules I provide are met.
It will have to connect using the betfair api system. The code is basically already written for you at [url removed, login to view] I just need to it to be compiled, tested and the ability to place the automated bets created. It will pretty much be a cut and paste affair until I've worked out more indepth details.
If you have any experience with the Betfair api you will have a better chance of winning the project.