I need a custom FTP application written in ASP.NET. The point of the application is to create a web interface for uploading files to my FTP site, and an Admin panel to create, store, and manage the accounts for the interface. If you have any questions after reading the description, please feel free to ask.
IMPORTANT: part of the project is to install and configure the application on my GoDaddy Windows web hosting. The project will not be accepted/paid until the application is working properly on the website. I will provide FTP information once the project begins.
There will be two main pages required: an admin panel, and a user interface.
The Admin panel will require a login with username "Administrator" (we will set the password later). It will have access to the top-level FTP folder and provide a treeview to browse through and select subfolders. It will need to offer the following controls:
- Create Account: create an account with access to the folder that is selected in the treeview. The administrator will set a username and password for the account.
- Create Subfolder: create a folder beneath the selected folder.
- Move to Trash: the top-level folder contains a subfolder called "_to_trash". This button will move the selected folder into the _to_trash folder. Prompt for confirmation before doing this.
- Delete Folder: delete the selected folder. Prompt for confirmation before doing this.
- Manage User Accounts: view a list of all active accounts in a two-column table showing Account Name (the username) and Home Directory (the folder the account has access to, shown as a relative path, e.g. "/home/ftpaccounts/AccountName". From here, it will display the following controls:
- Change Password: change the password for the selected account
- Delete Account: delete the selected account
- Change Admin Password: change the password for the Administrator account used to log in to the Admin panel.
The user interface will require a login with a username and password created in the Admin panel. It will show a treeview showing the files/folders contained in the account's home directory. (Any directories at or above the level of the home directory should not be visible.) It will offer the following controls:
- Upload Files: present a dialog for the user to browse their computer for files to upload to the directory selected in the treeview.
- Delete: move the selected file(s) or folder(s) to the _to_trash folder. (The user will not be able to see the _to_trash folder.) Prompt for confirmation before doing this.
- Change Password: allow the user to change their password.
- As an additional requirement, any files uploaded through the user interface should be moved to the "_to_trash" folder after 30 days.
- Installation and configuration of the ASP.NET application on my web host
- Delivery of all source code and associated project files
Thanks for bidding!
12 freelance font une offre moyenne de $268 pour ce travail
hi we have gone through your complete scope of work and ready to deliver this job we have 7 years expertise in asp.net platform and delivered high End applications see our profile on [login to view URL] See Plus
Hello, (1).I fully analyzed the given description and understand the requirement very close and will provide you application and also configure on your hosting . (2). Also I have some questions regarding project Plus
Dear Client, Its Ram from Digital Dreams Technology, India. I have gone through your project requirements for ASP.NET based web application development. I understood your requirements and would to have some discuss Plus
Dear Sir/Madam, I am Microsoft Certified experienced professional having 5+ years of experience in .Net and its technologies starting from C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net to WCF, WPF, Silverlight to Mobile Development to App d Plus
dear employer thanks for giving me opportunity to submit proposal on your project. we are India based IT company Augurs tech Pvt [login to view URL] have exp web developers on asp.net . we have work on similar kind of application f Plus
Hello, Hope you are doing well. I have already worked on several stuff like this..I have good hands-on on MVC,.net [login to view URL] are some projects on which I had worked, just wants to share with you. Please Plus
Hi, I fully understand with your rrquirement. You want to manage ftp for folder, subfolder and file. Admin can create user for one folder. So user only can access the folder using application client. And any a Plus
Hello, I have 7 Year experience in this field... I have more than 50 excellent experience team in my company... offering you very cheep rate with sure result... so please give us a chance to start our business re Plus
Dear Sir, I study the requirements provided by you thoroughly. They are very clear and completely understandable. I can say I will be the best portion to work on this project, as I have 7+ years of working experience Plus