Details about the job application can be found in the attachment.
Job in a nutshell:
- Viewer is scanning the crowd and sees something happening, he takes a snapshot, the snapshot is saved to a specific folder.
*app kicks in now*
- The app notices that a new image has been inserted and opens a control page. On the controlpage the viewer should be able to choose a Group, add a message and press send.
(Group is linked to a database or excel sheet (no preferences). Contains 3 tables: Users – Group - UsersInGroup)
- The message sent by the viewer should be received through push on the mobile devices of the people in the Group.
- mobile app programming skills (mobile app)
- asp.net or vb.net skills (workstation app)
- experience with putting apps in appstore, android market and blackberry app world
This needs to become a dummy proof application, that's easy to use for everyone.
With kind regards,
Blue Vision Telecom