1 - Objective of our website
Our proposed website is a reverse auction platform where suppliers can tender for buyer’s business. The website will allow buyer to submit a proposal with their specifications and that proposal is then sent off to all the applicable suppliers. Suppliers then tender based on the proposal received from the buyer. The 24 hour reverse auction will then give the buyer an opportunity to book/purchase their preferred supplier.
2 - Overview of website
The front end design/graphic design of this website is not required as we will have this completed elsewhere. We will provide you with the HTML/PSD templates. We just require the functionality to be developed by your company which you will embed into the already completed design. Our website will have the following characteristics:
• Platform – We require our website to be built on the [url removed, login to view] SQL Server platform, using the latest programming practices, e.g. MVC, jQuery, AJAX, JSON, LINQ, unit testing etc.
• Scalability – Website must be built with scalability in mind (e.g. – cloud based). Must be capable of handling multiple buyers and suppliers concurrently, as well as the ability to add additional functionality to the back end upon completion.
• Management – Website must have a CMS platform which allows updating and management of each page. Suppliers and buyers must have ability to create their own profiles on the website, with the supplier’s profile being made public.
• Transactions – Website must have ability to handle secure transactions via credit card/laser method. Integration with existing payment provider such as Realex/Moneybookers is required.
• Reporting – The website will also require a reporting feature for suppliers. The supplier can log into the backend and generate various reports based on sales, leads, proposals received/submitted and revenue generated. These reports can be exported in csv/pdf format and also they can be displayed in graphical format.
• Homepage Search Function – the website must have a search function similar to that on the homepage of www.carzone.ie. Notice that the number of cars goes down as you enter more information. This search filter will be achieved using a combination of C#, jQuery and JSON. Examples of previous work similar to this would help.
Here are the wireframes examples of some pages that we'll require:
Homepage: [url removed, login to view]
Homepage Search lightbox: [url removed, login to view]
Confirmation page: [url removed, login to view]
Proposals page: [url removed, login to view]
Supplier Email Inbox: [url removed, login to view]
Tendering page: [url removed, login to view]
Order summary page: [url removed, login to view]
Payment lightbox: [url removed, login to view]
Supplier Admin Section: [url removed, login to view]
4 - Our Questions
• Have you experience in developing similar websites in [url removed, login to view] If so please provide as many examples as possible.
• Do you have experience of jQuery and JSON? Please provide as many examples of possible.
• What is your price estimation (in Euros) for this project?
• Please give an estimated time for completion of development.
• When are you available to begin work on this website?
• How many developers will work on the project?
• What support will you provide upon completion of this project?
• Have you experience in working on SEO? If so can you please provide sample work?
• We require at least 5 references, including websites and contact details of your previous clients.
26 freelance font une offre moyenne de €4864 pour ce travail
We are an Israel based premier specialist IT solutions and services company, that combines core technical expertise with a global business perspective. The company's key offerings include product development, migration Plus
Hello, Pls check pmb for more details. Regards Sourav Acumen Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd.
Our Successfully established company was founded in 2006 and is based in Manchester UK. We have over 30 highly qualified Web designers and Developers with over 25 yrs experience working around the clock to meet all Plus
Hi, i have seen the details of the [login to view URL] more details you can see the PM. THANKS
Hi, PLZ CHECK THE PMB FOR DETAILS Thanks PankyNewmen "***HAPPY TO PROVIDE GOOD SOFTWARE SERVICES ANYTIME***" **********SERVE EXCELLENCE ,BUILD TRUST***********
Thank you for taking the time to review our bid. We can give you a best website in term of design and functionality. You can find in our portfolio that our design are not template based and each are unique then other t Plus
Khojee has over 7 years of exp in .[login to view URL] are expert in search [login to view URL] on may payment [login to view URL] our [login to view URL] can provide references during [login to view URL] in this project
We have read your requirements and understand your needs. I have been doing design, website design, marketing and programming for almost 20 years and have worked/consulted for companies including Blue Cross Blue Shield Plus
Hello, I saw that you are not accepting bids from companies without ratings, so I will just say that I hope you will at least keep [login to view URL] in mind to meet any future needs you may have. We have complete Plus
Greetings, I’m the Co-Founder & CEO with WisKnowTech Software’s, one of the emerging India's highly skilled technology experts. We specialize in giving an App idea a concrete shape with a Guarantee of Excellence, Qu Plus
We are expert company to develop reverse auction web sites, See at pmb and begins the work with us.