Create, design and implement a web-based application capable of running SQL queries and displaying the results of said query. The application must include a space which accepts SQL queries in the form of user inputs, then runs the given query, and displays the result within the application..
- **This is a dummy application**.
- **You must include a space to accept SQL queries**. This can be as simple as a textarea or as complex as a full-blown code-editor. This does not figure in the judging criteria though.
- Your application **does not need to have a backend, a query engine or query validation**.
- You **do not need to add any syntax validation**.
- The data that your application displays can be any chunk of data. It does not need to be the actual result that the query would display if it was actually run. You can choose any block of data from [here]([login to view URL]) or you can choose any other data source. **The data and the query do not need to be in sync**.
- You can write down any query you wish. **The query is not important, nor is the result.** You are free to put in dummy stubs and mocks wherever the need arises.
- **Your application must have more than one query accompanied by its corresponding table of data.** You can have a predefined set of queries and a predefined set of tables showing some data. You must also provide a way for us to toggle between these queries and choose any query and view the table of data accompanying it. It can be a dropdown or any other toggling mechanism.
2. Host your code on a version control system, such as GitHub, GitLab or BitBucket. **SEND US THE LINK TO YOUR PROJECT, NOT A ZIP FILE.**
3. Deploy your application on services such as [Netlify]([login to view URL]) or [Vercel]([login to view URL]), and send us the link to your deployed project. **DO NOT EXPECT THE JUDGE TO INSTALL YOUR APPLICATION ON A LOCAL INSTANCE.**
4. You are free to use any external library and dependency, as long as you mention it in the README.
5. In the README of your project, include the following details:
1. A basic overview of your project.
3. The page load time of your application, and how you measured this time.
4. Any optimisations you did to decrease the load time or increase performance.
13 freelances font une offre moyenne de 1076 ₹/heure pour ce travail
Based on your description, I can say that I can help you create, design and implement a web-based application as per the mentioned needs. I would like to connect to a chat to discuss this further. Thank You