We want to move a dedicated servers with databasess, websites, intranets etc. to AWS and need some assistance in this process. Right now we have started just a free amazon microinstance with RHL installed with the idea or moving if it works as expected.
As a first step in this prokect we need:
1. To configure the databases (mySQL) structure. To know wheter it is better to use RDBC or conventional mySQL install
2. To organize the setup that needs to work with EC2, RDBC, Elastic cloud etc.
3. To move/install a Wordpress blog to the instance and migrate the contents from anothe WP blog
4. The blog should be private so we need advise about what script to install for authentification and user management
5. All the work done has to be documented before payment is completed
This is likely to be an-ongoing job as we are keen to find someone who has the technical ability but is also trustworthy and reliable. In the future we will need a system admin to manage this. The applicant must have in-depth knowledge of dealing with Amazon AWS and other similar related services.
Please add a minimum plan and suggest the script for authentification and user management.