Payment Billing Product
Objective / Vision
An institute having different branches at different locations, want to control and maitain the accountant salary and student personal and payment details.
Users of the System
Admin of institute
Accountant of each branch
Admin of the institute
1. Create , update and delete accountants detail after login
2. Can search branch wise accountant
3. Can search all candidates studying in various branches and can update and delete them.
1. Can search the students personal and payment details as per requirement after login.
2. Can update ther old student record.
3. Can save new student information.
1. Secure access of confidential data (user?s details). SSL can be used.
2. 24 X 7 availability
3. Browser testing and support for IE, NN, Mozila, and Firefox
4. Reports exportable in .XLS, .PDF
5. Create a detailed UML diagram (Component, Sequence, Class) for the system and its sub-components
User Interface Priorities
1. Professional look and feel
2. Use of AJAX atleast with all registration forms and with every search option and at the id of each searched result with onmouseover event.
Tools and Technologies to be used
1. Use any IDE to develop the project. It may be Myeclipse / Eclipse / Netbeanse.
2. Oracle 10g for the database.
3. Apache Tomcat for the server.
Software Requirement to run this project
1. You need to install an IDE Eclipse / Myeclipse / Netbeans.
2. Oracle 10g database. Here, we are using system for the username and oracle for the password.
40 freelance font une offre moyenne de $544 pour ce travail
Hi Best work samples: ------------------------- [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] http://yourscho... Relevant Skills and Experience C Plus
Hello sir /mam. i ready to start the work on your task and i have also gone through requirements [url removed, login to view] we can speak then please message me [url removed, login to view] Relevant Skills and Experience Waiting For reply Proposed Milest Plus