The Main issue we are facing here we are able to hit [login to view URL] it goes to keycloak page when we enter the credential it was unable to hit the backend, we got empty page (404)
* Initially all the backend services are down.
* elevarasan has started 3 services (eureka ,spring cloud gateway, logged in user) in the server
* vinoth has started the userservice in local
* but we are unable to start the services in our local as well as server
* even narayanan has try to restart the services in local but he also unable to start the services
* we has faced database error for that vinoth has just added the highlighted code to sql url in base controller in package
" ?enabledTLSProtocols=TLSv1.2 "
* then only we are able to clear the database error and up the services in server
* now narayanan has up all the services in server
* to make sure there is no issue from certificate we have enabled http for both nginx and keycloak still we got the same error
* to make sure the error is not from backend we have tested some scenario
[ api = /userService/profile/get ]
1. we have hit the api in postman with http we get unauthorized
2. we have tried using https we get 404 error
3. we have skip authorization by changing the userid to default. we have hit the api in postman get the user details
* We have changed default configuration file to [login to view URL] file while using this we got same 404 error we have attached screenshots of access log, error log and port number of nginx and apache
* In [login to view URL] file nginx has run in 443, when we try to start ngnix it throws apache has use 443 port,
* we have stop apache server and run nginx still we got same 404 error
* Now default configuration file is running in nginx
* we have stoped the keycloak which run on 152
5 freelances font une offre moyenne de 575 ₹/heure pour ce travail
I can do this work for you on time. I have completed the domain project of the bank in my previous work, so please let can i take this project. Thank you
Hi, I have 12 years of experience in IT industry. I have worked many projects/ product. I have experience to implement keylock in one our products.