This one is a simple project. I need this completed ASAP. I will try to be very precise and to the point.
1. You will need to create a form with fields: Name, Email Address, Phone Number and Post Code.
2. Form should have java script validation to validate form input as well as validation of the input data in the background script as well.
3. Form MUST also have CAPTCHA to prevent spam.
4. The form needs to be RESPONSIVE so that it displays properly on Mobile and tablet screens as well.
1. I will provide you with a CSV file with the data containing information such a list of postcodes MP's representing that post code both at federal and state level. You can convert this file to MYSQL if you like to just use it as it is.
2. Script MUST validate all the data it receives. This includes validating email address entered is of proper format, the phone number entered is in certain format and validating the postcode entered exist in the CSV file.
3. The script should then look at the post code received as input match it with the details of the MPs representing that postcode at both Federal and State level and then dispatch one email each to Federal and State MP ( I want the emails to be stored in text files that the script will read from and the input data will be placed i.e their name phone number and email address into these emails before dispatching)
4. The script should show a thank you message to the user who inputted the data into the form. And also send an email to their email address as a thank you message (again i want this email to be stored in a text file, so that i can edit it later to my needs)
Any questions please ask. Hope to have this done smoothly and quickly.