Develop a database driven website
1. The new application shall encrypt any sensitive client data stored in the database utilizing industry-standard encryption algorithms and techniques.
2. The new application shall be developed scalable and extensible following best practices to best allow for future enhancements.
3. The new application shall include comprehensive backend logging to assist with troubleshooting and/or performance issues.
4. The new application shall include basic user-group permissions.
5. Typical User security features will be incorporated, such as username/password login, forgot password logic and remember username.
Create a SQL data base to store:
1, Product information ( features, safety, price changes, availability)
2, User Information
3, Quote & Order history
1. All Users of the web application will be able to search the online database for a specific [url removed, login to view] Product name, and typically 2-3 other main criteria (TBD).
2. An Advanced-Search function will allow Users to define more criteria to narrow-down their result set.
3. The application will incorporate auto-complete functionality on the Search input fields so Users can more quickly and efficiently find information in the online database.
4. If a Search returns results, the User will be able to see complete details on the Chemical Products returned, and User can send a Quote Message to Administrator.
5. If a Search returns 0 results, the User will be able to initiate a “ Product Availability Alert”, which will send the User an email if the Product ever becomes available in the database.
1. Administrators will be notified whenever an Alert is created, so that they have the ability to pro-actively contact Suppliers to locate the requested l Product.
4. User Groups
1. Administrator (Unistar User) Features
1. Manage User Accounts
1. Add/Edit/Deactivate/Delete Administrator User.
2. Add/Edit/Deactivate/Delete member User.
2. Add/Edit/Deactivate/Delete Supplier (Company).
3. View User (Administrator, Supplier, Customer) Search History.
4. Add/Edit/Delete Chemical Product.
5. Assign Suppliers who carry Product and the Quantities they provide.
6. Verify new Chemical Products added to the Database by Suppliers (will not be available in Searches until Verified).
7. View Product Availability Alerts which have been created by Users so that they have the ability to pro-actively contact Suppliers to locate the requested Product.
Manage Supplier Users (all Supplier Users will have equal permissions unless otherwise discussed).
1. Add/Edit existing Product Inventory and Quantities ( Product name already exists in the database) (based on PDFs provided to date).
2. Add new Product and Quantity to Database (new l Names not already in the database will need to be validated by Administrators before they are available in Searches).
3. Request more info on Product after Search returns 1 or more results (Call to Action(s) - Call Unistar or complete Online Contact Form).
4. Search for Product.
5. Add/Delete Product Availability Alert
6. Request more info on Chemical Product after Search returns results (Call to Action(s) - Call Unistar or complete Online Contact Form).
5. Reporting Basic reporting will be provided(basic reports with basic filter criteria can exported as CSV or other formats)
6. Order tracking Section Administrator will be able to update simple order information (Accept, shipping , delivered.(city , country ,time) Member user who has tracking number can tracking their order online.