We have a new Rails app. The old app had data in MySql, now we're on Postgres.
1. The data structure is completely different, but we'd like to migrate everything over.
2. The old data stored passwords in the clear, now we're on Devise, so they need to be converted.
3. There are multiple tables, each of which needs to be migrated preserving the links in the old system to the new.
4. We have embedded Insightly CRM in the new system. As data is migrated, appropriate Insightly CRM records would need to be created.
5. As we're in testing mode, we want to make sure we can port the data multiple times as we go through the test cycle. In other words, the data conversion will not be a once-off. We see that we might want to import the data, test, delete it all, refresh from the most recent copy of the live system, and import again.
13 freelance font une offre moyenne de $632 pour ce travail
Dear Sir/Madam, I am an experienced ROR developer, with in-depth knowledge in ROR, MySQL/NoSQL, PostgresSQL. I have previously done database migrations and familiar with the process Importing, testing, converting Plus
Hello, RoR experts here. We can help you out in this. Just ping me in chat and lets get started right away. About Bacancy Technology Pvt Ltd. : => 1000+ Satisfied clients world wide => 2500+ Successf Plus
Hello Sir This is Sandeep sharma , I have 7 years of experience in Ruby On Rails and wanted to handle this project for you. I have expertise in following technologies. - Rails - Rails 2 , Rails 3 , Rails 4 - Plus
Hi, Near 5 years rails development experiences. also i have an expirince with postgres, LAMP ,mysql,Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP, Heroku, Github ,amazon ec2, engineyard etc project experiences. More backend devel Plus
HI Greeting of the day!! I am a self-motivated passionate full stack Ruby on Rails developer with background of Software [url removed, login to view] than 3 years of experience in developing large scale rails projects with d Plus
Project Description: We have a new Rails app. The old app had data in MySql, now we're on Postgres. 1. The data structure is completely different, but we'd like to migrate everything over. 2. The old data stor Plus
Respected sir > , VI World is Indian base company. You can see our work at [url removed, login to view] or in portfolio section. We provide best solution in low cost . So we want to discuss about your requirement. If you shor Plus
I'm a Ruby on Rails consultant. I work with MavenHive, which is a company largely driven by the freelancing and consulting interest. I have been working and leading the considerably big ROR project which involves Postg Plus