We are looking for a MuleSoft Architect/Senior Developer who will be responsible for the maintenance, evolution and development of multiple custom dev projects for an account in the Life Sciences vertical.
Your primary responsibility will be architecting best-practice solutions for an enterprise software systems tool/app utilizing MuleSoft 4.0. Additionally, you will design and build API infrastructure for upcoming applications and legacy systems.
You should be capable of productive collaboration with the other members of the development team (including three other MuleSoft developers) as well as administrators and clients to ensure overall system consistency. You should also be well organized and be able to communicate with a high level of fluency in the English language.
Requirements and Experience
- 5 – 10 years of Mulesoft/ Integration experience
- Experience as a senior team member - supporting junior developers, reviewing code, and participating in project/sprint planning
- Deep experience architecting integration and data models
- Experience with enterprise and corporate custom applications
- Design alignment with MuleSoft Best practice
- Experience with Agile
- Experience with Enterprise SDLC requirements
- Enterprise software, regulated systems, PII related experience a plus
9 freelances font une offre moyenne de 20 $/heure pour ce travail
Hi there, I am mulesoft certified architect and developer, having 5+ years of experience. I am currently working as senior developer and junior architect. Let connect over chat and collaborate. Thanks.
Hi, I work on the Oracle SOA/Oracle integration cloud. I will custumize the application using the Oracle integration cloud .It not that much expensive .
As Integration lead in one of the Automobile Industry, Worked in challenge environment with tight deadline for all deliverables with 99 accurate on time line to deliver all required interfaces