Hello nicky789 -
Hope you are doing great today!
I need a very specific job done using C#, ASP.NET, Azure.
Here's the details:
1) take the azure provider site at :[url removed, login to view]
2) install on your free azure site (in case you don't have access to azure, you can either use development storage or get a free limited account from Microsoft)
3) In this framework, current setup has a password reset page that requires security question and answers (which are provided by the user during registration)
4) I need that password reset process changed so that it simply sends a secure URL to the end user's email address (the password reset behavior should be similar to [url removed, login to view])
5) I also need the code base updated so that users can login either with userid or email address (currently users can login only with user-id but not with email address)
6) I need the entire codebase sent back to me.