We require designer who can do:
- 3D Modelling of Human Characters
- 3D Animation
- VRML programming
Designer should know:
- 3D Tools (3DMax/ Maya/ Poser/ Rhino)
- VRML creation/ programming
- QTVR creation (is a plus)
Project Details -
This is the part of our ongoing project.
These models will be used to demonstrate how an disease/ virus infected person get cured by treatment on weekly basis.
- It requires to have 3D Model (human character - male/female ) in a fixed window.
- 3D model must reflect disease / virus infected person (eg. skin)
- These 3D models must look photorealistic.
- Most of the animations would be Texture based.
It must represent:
- before treatment and
- on going treatment (weekly) and
- thereafter the treatment stages
The resuts of treatment (going over a person) should reflect over the 3D Model.
While showing weekly healing stages, user must be able to rotate, zoom over the 3D Model.
Suggestions are welcomed by designers how to make it more interactive and informative or if they have any other solution for this. But keep in mind it that output must get embedded in Flash and Director.
I don't require 2D or image based (photographic) solutions.
Please show me your portfolio related to relevant work done.
Serious bidders only please.