I need an Android app. I would like it designed and built. I need xamarin developers for my project. My max budget is $5000. Its final budget if you can not do it in $5000 then please don't bid. Projects details are given below.
Video player mobile app development
1) Playback of HLS streaming protocol (both single videos and live streams supported)
2) Automatic bitrate switching depending on network conditions (multiple streams are defined in the master HLS playlist)
3) On-the-fly switching of audio tracks (multiple tracks defined in master playlist)
4) On-the-fly selection of subtitles in WebVTT format (multiple tracks defined in master playlist)
5) Able to play AES-encrypted video with an external key server
6) Every 30 seconds, send a status update to a web server, with the current playback position, user ID, and some other information. This data should be encrypted with a simple hashed token to verify authenticity.
7) The server will respond with some status like:
"ok" (continue playback),
a popup message to show on the screen (important announcements),
show an advertisement overlay (youtube-style)
an error (i.e. your account logged in too many devices, we will log you out now), which would stop and close the player.
8) Auto-forward to next video once reach the end of the current title.
9) Support for Chromecast and Airplay
10) Player can be ported to SmartTV platforms (Samsung and LG)
You will be provided with an API endpoint which will give you the following information:
1) URL of the stream to be played
2) User's preference for language (as an index, i.e. play audio track #2 and no subtitles)
3) Time at which to start the video (i.e. resume playback functionality)
4) User's current session ID
5) content structure in JSON format (seasons and episodes for TV series)
6) Cue points for showing buttons on-screen (skip intro, next episode...)
7) Video title + sub-title
We will also need the player UI to be developed, with:
1) Menus for changing audio and subtitles
2) Seek bar
3) Episode browser + "next episode" button (for TV series)
4) On-screen button at certain times (see "cue points" in API section)
5) on-screen banner ads
9 freelance font une offre moyenne de $4537 pour ce travail
Hi there, Hope you are very well today. Thank for your valuable time. Why do you need Xamarin? Can't we do this using Native Android? Native Android is 100% times better than cross-platform/hybrid versions. If you w Plus
Hi, As you can see my profile, I have great working history and strong experience in Xamarin development. I can start immediately, work my full time on your project. I’d like to discuss your project in detail via ch Plus
Hello, I am very curious to work on this project because my skills best suits. I am having 5+years of experience in Xamarin application development. Also, expertise in Visual Studio, C#, Web services API's, Back-end Plus
I shall like to work on your task. In the bid amount, I can provide website, android and IOS applications. I can do page design , screen designs and changes as well .
About Me: ======== I'm full-stack Xamarin mobile app developer with extensive hands-on iOS, Android, and Windows app development and serving in all patterns of Xamarin since the year 2013. I've been developed xama Plus
Dear Client, You landed on the right profile We are Synapse and we deal with the website and mobile development, As per my understanding you want a video player mobile application and we are glad to share that we h Plus
Hello! I am Top Rated App Developer on Upwork with 65+ jobs with 5 Star rating . Here Is My Profile Please Check: [login to view URL] Few apps that have more than a Million Downloads : Revl [login to view URL] Plus
Dear client. I am native android & ios expert,C++ & C# expert,Siganl processing expert.. I have checked on your job carefully and came to the result that carry out the project. In before, I have developed ANPR using Plus