UI/UX SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS - 1 Native Android and 1 Native IOS
Our current mobile stack:
- CocoaPods, ReactiveCocoa, PureLayout on iOS;
- Gradle backed builds on Andriod;
- External services including CircleCI, Farbic/Crashlytics, Mixpanel, Librato, UrbanAirship and New Relic; and
- Automated builds and tests (FN-F5 is not our build process).
Note: We are a polyglot shop; we are prone to using many languages in production depending on whatever suits the problem we’re trying to solve best (or the implementor). Must be willing to employ a wide variety of technologies
- Intimate knowledge of several languages, like Objective-C. Swift, Java, C++, etc.;
- Deep understanding of SQL fundamentals, bonus points for MySQL and PostgreSQL;
- Experience working in Linux or a Unix-like environment (including OSX); and
- A true passion for mobile software development and technology in general.
- We deeply value engineering and product. We want you to help build a strong development team that builds amazing products;
- Weʼre focused on working hard and shipping. We push hard to keep the advantage we have built up in the investor world, and to keep up with all the partnerships and opportunities we've accrued; and
- We are a collaborative, hard-working team. We know we have a fantastic product which will change the way global markets operate.
- A love of lean culture and for growing small teams;
- Contributor to open source software;
- Interest in the investor relations space (you will learn to love it if you don't already!);
- Experience trading securities;
- Interest in investor-facing application development; and
- Love of functional programming (Clojure, Scala, Haskell, ML, etc.).
Why you want to apply:
In short, we treat engineers the way they should be treated. This means a very competitive salary, scope for bonuses, and a fantastic work environment. We are looking for smart people who are keen to put in the work to be a part of an exciting team inside a publicly traded company.
Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents only (inc. New Zealand Citizens)
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $16339 pour ce travail
hello, there now? how are you? thank you for your job here. i checked job description very carefully, now i am sure that i can complete job perfectly. as you know, i have full skill and ability for this job. if yo Plus
Hi, i'm senior android and iOS programmer for 6 years. Please message me so we can discuss. I’ll do this with native development for best performance. Thanks, hope we can work together :) ###### I've done over 1 Plus
Hi dear, I have a high recommended history of work my clients felt powerful services with. With my work experience, you will feel best satisfaction on my production as well. [url removed, login to view] Plus
Hello, Sir. Nice to meet you and How are you? Your job is really very interested to me and I am sure that I am very qualified for your job with my skill and relevant experiences. I have enough experiences in d Plus
Dear Client I am a experienced developer in iOS app development. I have been developing this more than 5 years and have already developed a lot of the apps in several parts. I can also develop backend and w Plus
Greetings! My name is Wang Yong. I would love to have the opportunity to discuss your project with you. I'm very interested in your project. I think you’ll find I have the skills you’re looking for. I can develop Plus
Hi, I am a Melbourne based mobile app and web developer/designer. I noticed your project whilst looking through local jobs to Melbourne. Funnily enough I'm often in South Yarra as I have a desk space on Toorak Road. Plus