UI/UX SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS - 1 Native Android and 1 Native IOS
Our current mobile stack:
- CocoaPods, ReactiveCocoa, PureLayout on iOS;
- Gradle backed builds on Andriod;
- External services including CircleCI, Farbic/Crashlytics, Mixpanel, Librato, UrbanAirship and New Relic; and
- Automated builds and tests (FN-F5 is not our build process).
Note: We are a polyglot shop; we are prone to using many languages in production depending on whatever suits the problem we’re trying to solve best (or the implementor). Must be willing to employ a wide variety of technologies
- Intimate knowledge of several languages, like Objective-C. Swift, Java, C++, etc.;
- Deep understanding of SQL fundamentals, bonus points for MySQL and PostgreSQL;
- Experience working in Linux or a Unix-like environment (including OSX); and
- A true passion for mobile software development and technology in general.
- We deeply value engineering and product. We want you to help build a strong development team that builds amazing products;
- Weʼre focused on working hard and shipping. We push hard to keep the advantage we have built up in the investor world, and to keep up with all the partnerships and opportunities we've accrued; and
- We are a collaborative, hard-working team. We know we have a fantastic product which will change the way global markets operate.
- A love of lean culture and for growing small teams;
- Contributor to open source software;
- Interest in the investor relations space (you will learn to love it if you don't already!);
- Experience trading securities;
- Interest in investor-facing application development; and
- Love of functional programming (Clojure, Scala, Haskell, ML, etc.).
Why you want to apply:
In short, we treat engineers the way they should be treated. This means a very competitive salary, scope for bonuses, and a fantastic work environment. We are looking for smart people who are keen to put in the work to be a part of an exciting team inside a publicly traded company.
Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents only (inc. New Zealand Citizens)