· Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and design new features.
· Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
· Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
· Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
· Very good knowledge in iOS development
· Have built one or more iOS apps
· A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
· Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Tex
· Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
· Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
· Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Note: Candidate should own a mac book (should be bought during interview)