This is a trip planner app that focuses on finding campgrounds as waypoints between the start and destination.
The app will be targeted to travelers of all ages who use campgrounds for non-permanent living locations for their RV. The most likely users will be retired adults who are traveling the country and have lots of time to spare.
(in order of priority)
a. Apple iOS (Hybrid)
b. Google Android (Hybrid)
c. Windows Phone
. Apple iOS
a. Google Android
. Windows 8+, 10+
a. Apple OSX 10.8+
1. REST API
a. Google Maps
b. Access via Basic Auth
• Splash Screen (Login, Sign-Up)
o Sign-Up screen
• Trip Management
• Trip Navigation
• Campground Home
o Campground Info./Ratings
o Campground Rating
• Account Management
User Access Rules
• Non-users can set campground waypoints and final destination per trip however, trip and trip details are lost upon exiting the app.
• Users must create a free account in order to save the trip (with all information) for further editing, resuming trip after extended stops at campgrounds or other reasons, post reviews, post photos or other information about campgrounds.
• the app provides turn-by-turn navigation (either internal or forwarded to an external maps app)
• the app can recommend campgrounds based on:
o ratings, intervals, amenities, etc.
o interval recommendations can be calculated based on
user preferred # of stops
user preferred hours traveled between stops
gender, number of kids, teenagers
• once the users arrive at the campground, users can submit and overall (1 to 5) star rating of campground plus individual points:
o Reason for choosing
o user submitted photos
All design work (icon, UI, etc.) will be provided in-house.
• Data will be housed on Amazon RDS (platform T.B.D.)
Beta Distribution + Crash Reporting
• All handled via HockeyApp
1. Beta version completed by [url removed, login to view]
2. Final version completed by [url removed, login to view]
• the app should NOT track the user’s location while the app is NOT running
• the app will be free for users unless they pay to remove ads(paid version)
• the app will earn money from ad display
A confidentiality/non-compete agreement will be established to protect this and any related projects, ideas.
Any stand-alone code, custom graphics, special functions will be the property of owner not the developer. An ownership agreement will be developed with mutual understanding of the owner’s need to maintain ownership of as much code as possible
57 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 1902 $ pour ce travail
Hello, I am experienced on hybrid app for 3 years. I can do what you want to do. I will be fulfilled your requirement correctly and in time. Thank you!