I need an application which will work like PTT (Push-to-talk). Features will be as:
* There will be two type of users: Administrators, Users
* Both administrators and users will use same application.
* Administrators will be authenticated via our REST API using username and password
* Users will be anyone not authenticated
* Admins will be able to create rooms and assign a security key for them to be used when joining
* Users will be able to list all rooms and join one if it's public or they have key for it.
* There will be three room modes which admin will choose: 1) "Users can talk too", 2) "Only Admin talks", 3) "Users asks for permission to talk"
* If a room is in mode 3, user will ask for permission to talk and they will be able to talk when admin approves this request